GTE / GT3

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dmitri, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Dmitri

Dmitri Registered

I have a couple of questions and i would like to hear some feedback from people who produced this sim. If this is a game then don't bother reading any further.

1)Since when does GT3 cars are faster then GTE ?
    2)How is it possible that GT3 car can do a lap of Sebring some 4 seconds faster then ever recorded irl ?
    Although i can answer this one with another question.
    3) How come after adding fuel mixtures GT3 cars suddenly gained 5-8 kph of top speed on average ? And now clicks some 10 kph faster then they should for example at Nurb...
    4)Can we (community) expect a fix to be able to race some IMSA style series. And how long it'll take you to accomplish that ??

GTE in LeMan aero spec

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
  2. Kahel

Kahel Registered

Matching irl car lap times is not as important... but those car categories should at least make sense relative to each other.
    Like you said, IMSA is kind of out of the question as it stand.

Dmitri likes this.
  3. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

This has been known & reported since the first official 24hr Le Mans, close to a year ago. So #4 is kinda pointless.

Dmitri likes this.
  4. MerlinC2000

MerlinC2000 Registered

Knowing the issue for a year doesn't it make better. Those cars are paid content.

Started using rF2 two days after a long break (5years) and I already think that I made a mistake investing another 50 € in that game.

P..S.: FFB isn't that outstanding as well IMO. Might have to do with the wheel settings - but first impression it's not so good.

Dmitri likes this.