Competition System ERROR 400: Detailed instructions

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Bruno Gil, Dec 24, 2020.

1. ravajava

ravajava Registered

Awesome. That worked. Much appreciated

Lazza likes this.
  2. laurence britt

laurence britt Registered

update - if people are finding that there is no join button/countdown timer on the qually/race session;

I just found that if i click the little > arrow button next to the qually/race session.... and then leave the game open for ages, like 5-10 minutes, it finally ends up registering it. will see if i get any 400 errors soon though... :D

atomed likes this.
  3. Comante

Comante Registered

I have this problem, that happen from time to time, but always in races:
    I enter the server, I see the rooster filling up with other driver, but I'm in a ghost town, I'm alone in a parallel dimension. Race start and I'm alone on the track.

4. Giovani Baltieri

Giovani Baltieri Registered

The 400 error is due to the fact that you have entered a league server and that league customizes the track and / or skins. I had this problem today after logging into the GTR24H server yesterday and as I said the track and custom skins were installed, so today I was unable to enter the "Competition" until I deleted all the garbage I received yesterday from the GTR24H league. It is a tip for developers, regarding the list of servers, to make some correction to know which track and which cars are being used and if possible if the content has been changed / customized by the league. This would avoid all this inconvenience for us.

Bruno Gil likes this.