Steam features

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Super_Nova, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Super_Nova

Super_Nova Registered

Developers, would it be possible to rework some features of Steam please? I'm talking about achievements and badges / backgrounds etc ... I find the current Steam achievements very bad and useless. With the new UI it would be interesting to review them. Achievements linked to championships or for smart achievements which push the players to discover all the facets of the game and to become a better pilot. The implementation of badges with backgrounds would also be a good thing for more visibility on Steam as well as to show one's attachment to the game. Thx

2. Super_Nova

Super_Nova Registered

Can I get advice from a developer please?

3. Super_Nova

Super_Nova Registered

Do you see my messages where it doesnt interest anyone LoL ?

4. Comante

Comante Registered

It is an interesting idea, but I don't see a developer chime in here to say "ehy dude that's a good idea". :D
    :D

5. Super_Nova

Super_Nova Registered

Why ?

6. Binny

Binny Guest

s397 got a lot better things to do than provide this to us, IMHO this would be the last thing on their mind to implement.

7. Super_Nova

Super_Nova Registered

These maybe details for you, but the details make the difference. These details dont require much to do unlike developing cars or tracks. In addition, badges for example bring money to developers and achievements are already there but poorly exploited.The game suffers from an outdated appearance.At the moment rf2 is mostly talked about for new UI and multiplayer change.

8. Binny

Binny Guest

correct but you might find they release some for the comp system as they get it up to a standard they want, or will just move on to the next big thing

9. Super_Nova

Super_Nova Registered

I
    Ihave always found it curious that, Sim dont exploit these features. All other Steam games use this even Sports games.