can't get into qually session.

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by jers, Dec 29, 2020.

1. jers

jers Registered

Hi, I hope this is going into the right forum.
    I signed up for the Tatuus winter series at Zandvoort and anxiously awaited my first qualifying session. I got into the session with no problems and went out onto the track. during my first lap my G29 wheel started oscillating so bad i couldn't keep it my hand. this has never happened to me before. i hit the esc. button and after about a minute with my wheel bouncing around the game crashed. after that and thru out the day i could not get into any qualifying sessions. it would give me this error message: Invalid Server Details.
    I was however able to get into 2 races on a server I assume you have setup for people who can't/didn't qualify. I had NO problems in these races, other than my own driving mistakes which you can't help me with.
    got any ideas on solving my problem of not being able to get into the qually session?
    thanks in advance...

2. laurence britt

laurence britt Registered

I Haven't been able to get into any servers.. i've signed up to the comp (it says Signed up next to the competition tab at the bottom), i've been looking 15, 10, 5, 2 minutes before quallys or races, but no buttons come up. nothing happens at all :(

3. jers

jers Registered

Well, I couldn't get into any of the Zandvoort Qually session, but i can and just did get into the Silverstone session and then into the race. so a update fix from S397 or just something on my end?? don't know, but it is working now.
    Winter series is a great event. well done S397!

4. laurence britt

laurence britt Registered

update - if people are finding that there is no join button/countdown timer on the qually/race session;

I just found that if i click the little > arrow button next to the qually/race session.... and then leave the game open for ages, on that session screen, like 5-10 minutes, it finally ends up registering it. will see if i get any 400 errors soon though... :D