CS-closed GT Challenge Season 2

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Sep 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hugo Caride

Hugo Caride Registered

I can't race today because I'm still having technical problems with the hardware. Sorry and see you on the next champ!!

2. Khalid Gherdaoui

Khalid Gherdaoui Registered

Sorry i cant race tonight split 3

3. angel sancho

angel sancho Registered

Well, I can't enter, it doesn't read me the mod. I find it unfortunate that the necessary instructions are not given to be able to run.

4. angel sancho

angel sancho Registered

esto ha sido todo jimmi allisson la falta de información es total en este campeonato no soy informático no he podido correr la última carrera por este problema gracias IMG_5441.jpg

5. Fabian Balle

Fabian Balle Registered

A big thanks to all the developers that work on this series, especially jimmi.

These were my first online races in rF2 and I was amazed by how great the racing can be. Noted that a lo of practice and the right setup can get you 2-4 secs from default which is A LOT. Now keep up the good racing in the Competitions and I'll see you there.

6. hrodrigues

hrodrigues Registered

Hi guys, I had a problem, the same problem 2 times, when the game changed sessions, from warmup to race, I had a connection lost, at the start of 1st and 2nd race.
    Never had this problem before this...

7. Alexey Kutsak

Alexey Kutsak Registered

It doesn't seem that starting on wets in S2 was a good idea at all:D

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
  8. Arjan Veltens

Arjan Veltens Registered

Rejoin of the season.. well said! (1:15:33)

What I have seen today, or what I have experienced, overall today is totally unacceptable in terms of sportsmanslike behavior.. even on the straights I was not save from people who had a slipstream. Or people bumping when you are side to side in de braking zone.. like whats that about?

Remco Majoor likes this.
  9. Ferran Grau

Ferran Grau Registered

Sorry for not be on today's race. My G27 just died :eek:

10. Moriz Mehl

Moriz Mehl Registered

Thanks to all of the competitors and especially the organizers for making this league possible again! I enjoyed it a lot and can't wait for S3!:)

11. Tonnie Jansen

Tonnie Jansen Registered

Thanks for this season!
    What i don't like, is how the system works. I know it isn't easy but driving with 10 drivers the last race (split 3) and not much more the races for that, is for me the point let this competition go.
    Or the organisation has to come with a new system. I am not the only one who is thinking the same as me.

Also mayby another day (wednessday) is better, because a lot of the drivers, are busy with racing on saturday and sunday. For me personaly, isn't monday an option anymore.

Georgi Nedev likes this.
  12. Georgi Nedev

Georgi Nedev Registered

Omg, and that was split 1 driver :(
    Sorry for the contact @Arjan Veltens
    Was the slightest of touches but ended bad for both. I might have braked 1 m too late and understeered a bit, tried to give room but you were too close :) Not sure if you were making the corner. Need to check replay but might be my bad.

13. What do you think the competition system is for ;) I am not able to do anything when people do not respond, and does not tell me at least days in advance. I doubt you will respond if i monday at 9 requires you to reply by 10 you know.
    Hopefully the comp system is in place in time for next season.
    We are not moving racedays though, but there will be other series - so if you cant make this next season, perhaps there is something else for you.

14. I would say, turn left or even race quicker... sorry no hablo espanol, ligesom du sikkert heller ikke forstår dansk ;)

15. Georgi Nedev

Georgi Nedev Registered

jo jo, det fattar man någorlunda :p

Deleted member 24698 likes this.
  16. Arjan Veltens

Arjan Veltens Registered

Noo! I was not talking about our fight, that was actually not that bad and most importantly: It was not on purpose. I know by now that racing with you is actually fun because the battles are on the limit in a fair way, so no hard feeling there!

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
    Georgi Nedev likes this.
  17. Season is done, last IRR posted.
    Jordy Zwiers
    Michal Smidl
    Luca D Amelio
    Alen Terzic
    Ibraheem Khan
    Moves to GT Pro come Season 3

Matt Richards
    Matthew Williams
    David Serra
    Luis Felipe Capamadjian
    Kasper Stoltze
    Goes into relegation alongside
    Sido Weijer
    Robin Pansar
    Nuno Pinto
    Borja Millan
    Martin Dyrlund

Hopefully next season will be even more exciting and with the help of a system, automatically sort you :)

Sido Weijer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.