[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Matthauser, do you use Manual or TeamName option for team championship? Looks like maybe some team in xml has no name or some problem with manual team naming, check that. You can send me your r2la_settings.json, maybe I will see which team it is there.

buzz hornet, zip your rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.37\web2py\applications\r2la\errors folder and sent it to me. This corner cases like switching Team championship from Auto to Manual and removing teams are where things can go wrong because I could not do a 100% fail safe system. Maybe your best solution will be quickly setup new championship and enter team names again or set them to TeamName auto option from the start.

buzz hornet and Matthias Weber like this.
  2. Matthias Weber

Matthias Weber Registered

Thanks for your advice, we checked the teams and had a mistake on one car in the .HDV
    Interesting that rfactor worked with it

Thanks again for your hard work!

3. buzz hornet

buzz hornet Registered

4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to 2.058.38:
    • Added automatic filtering of non-alphanumeric characters to manual Team and Class name creation widgets to prevent app errors. Non-alphanumeric characters are not allowed in Team or Class names in Manual mode.

5. buzz hornet

buzz hornet Registered

Thanks Nibo for the quick solution.

6. 69Elwood

69Elwood Registered

Hello and Happy New Year 2021 to all.
    I encounter a problem with the latest version of Log Analyzer 2.058.38.
    At the launch of this one I get directly the results view page and I am logged in as admin. While I did not enter a path to my results folder. As soon as I go to options.I see that there is already a Current log directories.(C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\Log\Results). Which does not correspond in any way with my rFactor 2 installation folder which is (H:\STEAM_steamapps_common_rFactor 2_UserData_Log_Results).

Thank you in advance to let me know if I'm the only one for whom it bugs.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

7. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Sorry, I uploaded wrong archive with small changes today. Re-download latest version now please. Thanks for reporting.

buzz hornet and 69Elwood like this.
  8. 69Elwood

69Elwood Registered

It's ok now, thanks for the reactivity ;)

9. 69Elwood

69Elwood Registered

Sorry to come back to a problem that has already been dealt with, but the problem with the records page is back. (E:/old_disk_d/...)

10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

It is working here and nothing were changed. It will not show Records page if it will not find your driver name or records for that driver name in xml. What path are you entering in first form, what sim are you using?

11. 69Elwood

69Elwood Registered

I use rF2
    I entered the following path : H:\STEAM_steamapps_common_rFactor 2_UserData_Log_Results
    I was using version 2.058.35, I exported the hotlaps competitions. Then I put them in the folder as indicated with the r2la_settings.json.
    However in the new version you can't import in the options the hotlaps as before.
    And I noticed that I couldn't change the admin account, as shown on the pictures.

Attached Files:

12. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Path entered in first form should be to your rFactor2 directory, not Results directory. It should be H:\STEAM\steamapps\common\rFactor 2

You also did not select Dedi mode in first form (checkbox, admin name, password), that is why you can not log in, because it is non-Dedi version.

You should be able to import your championships and hotlap challenges (in Dedi version) from options page after you submit first form, nothing changed there.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
    69Elwood and buzz hornet like this.
  13. 69Elwood

69Elwood Registered

H:\STEAM\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\Log\Results
    The above link works ;)
    And yes indeed I had forgotten to check Dedi mod, something I used to do systematically before : P
    Thank you for your service .

14. Nibo

Nibo Registered

"...\Results" will work, because it is how you start r2la in rF1 mode. It is not that different from rF2 mode, but will not show your records in non-Dedi mode unless you provide your name in first form. rF2 mode will find your name automatically when you enter "...\rFactor 2" path.

69Elwood likes this.
  15. Justifier

Justifier Registered

Hi @Nibo, still an awesome app, thanks mate. I was wondering if you could add a "setmass" column / data input to your batch editor in your utilities. The batch editor is great for doing reverse grids etc. and adding and removing drivers but a setmass column allowing you to set a different penalty mass for various drivers would be a cherry on the cake. Not sure if its doable. cheers.

16. ChalkyWIS

ChalkyWIS Registered

We ran a a few Hosted Competitions with multiple cars on 1 server. E.g. Same track but the driver can pick from multiple cars. We used the S397 Nurburgring pack that had Radical, 911 Cup, BMW M2 etc...
    I've noticed that the results view only shows the first lap time that is set in car model (e.g. Radical). When you change to another car (e.g. 911 Cup) and join the server, any times set with this car do not show in the results view.
    Therefore, any hosted competition looking at these files will not display for the 2nd \ 3rd car selected.

We could get around this by limiting the server to one car type per server, but we were having a social hot lap competition where drivers could all be on the same server at the same time.
    Is there anyway to get the results view to show times for different cars for the same driver on one result?

17. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Justifier, how setmass command looks in real life batch file? I knew this long time ago and forgot now. Is it "/setmass 20 Driver Name"? Where 20 is ballast mass?

ChalkyWIS, this is how rFactor2 creates logs, only one (last used) car on server per driver is logged. I have no control over this.

18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

buzz hornet likes this.
  19. Ralffan

Ralffan Registered

Hi, I'm currently on version 2.058.22.
    I added a race to the championship and assigned race results, but the Qualifying results are not set automatically (and I don't think it's possible to select manually). I have triple-checked that flag of not qualy result is NOT checked, also i tried deleting results, adding again, create a new race... nothing seems to work. The championship do have other races without qualy results (second races). How is the qualyfing file determined automatically? The file seems ok and is visible in results viewer...

20. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Both Race and Qual session must have the same value of DateTime tag (in line 9 in xml) to be connected. Maybe you run Qual and Race with two separate starts of server (or separate single player sessions), then this tag will be different. Or something else happened.

You can open both xml files in text editor and overwrite DateTime tag value (in line 9) in Qual file with the value found in Race file. Save changes to xml file, press "refresh" in r2la.

buzz hornet and Ralffan like this.