latest update

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by durielk, Dec 28, 2020.

1. durielk

durielk Registered

OK, just logged in today for the first time in 2 weeks.
    Everything has changed, please identify how I can:
    1. change/select my car
    I want to load GT3 F488 EVO 2010, I found the F cars GT3 I think, all it has are GTE's. Where do I find the EVO? I just purchased on steam?
    I typed 488 evo 2020 into the search window, .... nothing!
    edit: I guess I forgot to finish the purchase.

2. change/select my track
    I found my track, although there was a lot of changing of screens back and forth and restarting, not to easy.

3, change/select my tirewear/race time/active session
    edit: found it

When I log in it has may last track/car, can't seem to figure out where everything is. Why is it so complicated?
    edit: Probably would have been a better idea to have all the fields that are active one different color, all the unselectable ones in screened color.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
  2. Filip

Filip Registered

On start screen lick Customize bottom right near Race button (yeah I know there are 4 "race" words on start screen)
    Then after loading your favorite servers (which doesn't make sense) you can click on car or track and change it

3. mariusbear

mariusbear Registered

for sure a UI to get used to :) :)
    how can i do screenshot now of the cars in 'garage' mode?

4. Woodee

Woodee Registered

Press customise on the car? It opens the showroom like before.

5. durielk

durielk Registered

OK, I was having this issue before, but now it is way WORST!
    1. REPLAY MODE, why is my mouse pointer not working, it works on the desktop and on the main screen. Once in you can't get the point( can't see it) to put it on EXIT.
    2. ON THIS FORUM, is there a way to find my posts again by looking at my profile?
    After posting I can never find it again when I come back to check reply's.
    Thks.

edit:
    3. Why does the accelorator activate when I turn the steering wheel? I calibrated it and it doesn't show there. Is it part of the TC or ABS? .... I changed my wheel and that seemed to fix this issue, I need to open wheel 1 up, there is something loose in there!
    edit 3: OK, I think when it UPdated, my wheel decided to go funny, .... I changed my wheel and that seemed to fix this issue, I need to open wheel 1 up, there is something loose in there!
    Thanks

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  6. Woodee

Woodee Registered

1. Do you have "hide mouse pointer" key mapped? Default was the delete key. I unmapped it.
    2. Move your mouse over your name at the top right, then click your profile page. You should then see a "postings" tab to see your latest posts.