Problem: error trying to install S397 Public 1 mod

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jers, Dec 25, 2020.

1. jers

jers Registered

I have been trying to get into on-line site: S397 Public 1 - it tells me error trying to install, try manual installation. i went to content tab and tried to manually install another error saying base mod problem. at the same time i see 11 different GT3 from audi to radical that are X. i try to manually install with about the same base mod. so i delete all, exit out of Rfactor and steam, restart and see in content that all 11 cars are there with big red X's. i just got the enudurance pack 2 yesterday and off line have run a few of the cars.
    any suggestions? anyway to reboot all of the cars? any/all help would be appreciated

2. Mitch9

Mitch9 Registered

I cant really understand your question very well but it sounds like you dont own the gt3 cars (endurance pack has nothing to do with gt3s).
    If you have bought the gt3 pack+ferrari gt3 try verifying your game files through steam

jers likes this.
  3. jers

jers Registered

thank you Mitch9 for your reply, sorry my original post was sketchy. i was about 3 hours down this worm hole of trying to get into the S397 Public 1 at Spa. You were right - I needed the $$ version of Spa, after I purchased it I was able to join the on-line race @ S397 Public. thanks again for your reply..