Latest Roadmap Update - October 2020

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Oct 30, 2020.

1. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

I think the only thing we can do is to stay positive and just don't expect anything. Time is flying and there is a lot of stuff not going the way we would like, and perhaps it never will.

And hey... the longer it takes for something to be developed, the less one more year will feel. So chill out :D

Meanwhile we can enjoy lots of high quality ripped content and totally finished and polished conversions on steam workshops. So we are blessed for that.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    pkelly and TJones like this.
  2. TTM

TTM Registered

What i have learn from my racing simulations game years that there is not perfect game ever made and never will be. Something is always missing or some bugs will be never fixed. At least S397 is still working with rFactor 2, so we have hopes that some features will be added and bugs sorted out.

3. Jason PLAdoh

Jason PLAdoh Registered

I give you Nerds Gold, Gold I tell you, And I get Diddly Squat, that's what, Diddly Squat......

Blast You, Blast You all

J

4. Cangrejo

Cangrejo Registered

I suppose we will have the November roadmap today. I hope we will have news of the new competition system

5. lagg

lagg Registered

In the Roadmap of october S397 said that the first beta should be released for the holiday season

Cangrejo likes this.
  6. Cangrejo

Cangrejo Registered

Yes, but I mean to have an explanation of how it works

MiguelVallejo and lagg like this.
  7. Schumi

Schumi Registered

Hopefully, just like at the end of last year, we will receive some updates to the old content. Estoril, Sepang, Lime Rock, Palm Beach, Atlanta MP, NOLA - I still love these tracks as much as Nords, Le Mans and Spa. I am happy to buy new content, but that does not mean that I no longer use old!