Where to start for league racing?

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by FORMULAEFAN71, Nov 25, 2020.

1. FORMULAEFAN71

FORMULAEFAN71 Registered

So, I’m not planning on yet as I have another league going on and don’t have time to manage 2. But, I have come to the point, after 3 years, where I have started to understand the game more and more consistently to the point where I think I can start entering a league.
    Problem is, I don’t really no where to start as the only league racing forum I have gotten behind was AOR, which was already pretty popular within the F1 gaming community. Here though, I’m pretty clueless, so many, and don’t really know which ones I would like to do.
    I would like to race on weekends, with most any content but I’d be really into 60s, 70s, or 80s F1 content, formula E. Or the GT classes as I think I’ll be getting my hands in those 488s sometime soon...
    Any suggestions would be greaT!:D

Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
  2. Kahel

Kahel Registered

simracing-gp.net
    simracingonline.co.uk
    and you have a thread in this forum...

FORMULAEFAN71 likes this.
  3. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

4. atomed

atomed Member

The Tatuus USF17 league on simracing-gp.net is very fun, they race on sunday evenings UTC, around 12:00-14:00 if you live in the american continent. I did it one season and absolutely love it, they do a pre-season race where you can see what category you match best.