Virtua-LM old Group- C cars to rFactor2

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Rodrigo Vieira, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Donat

Donat Registered

Can we, perhaps, get an early w.i.p release. Seems like the development isn't going to fast and I am just afraid it will suffer from the same fate as many other unreleased mods that unfortunately stopped being in development and we never got them.

2. LaZanzaraRombante

LaZanzaraRombante Registered

It would be a pity that the thing ran aground, because this mod deserves to take the light for many reasons, one of them is the expectation that the fans of these endurance races of the 90's expect, according to the understand the complexity of the work to be done, but you can not stop it.

3. jepeto

jepeto Registered

courage for this realisation. I hope the sounds will be pleasant

4. Full Right

Full Right Registered

New to rF2 but if this happens, I will be doing jumping jacks up and down the block where I live. I still use this for F1C 99-02. A brilliant piece of work.

atomed likes this.
  5. vava74

vava74 Registered

Some of these cars have been made by @Storm Gang Simulation for a 1991 WSC league @ CMS and at some point should be coming out.
    From memory, the Jag XJR-14, the Peugeot 905 Evo-1 and the Nissan R90CK.
    They also updated the physics of the MAK cars (duly authorised), balancing all cars for league use, but with specific characteristics making some cars better than others on different tracks.

Full Right, atomed and Mauro like this.
  6. vava74

vava74 Registered

Well, if the Mod was historically accurate, the Mazda 787B would be a pretty poor and uncompetitive car.
    It won LeMans via reliability, as it was much much slower than the opponents which ended up failing.
    However, there's accuracy from a dynamic point of view (within what can be guesstimated).