Track: Bilster Berg - mini nordschleife!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John.Persson, Aug 6, 2013.

1. GertjanD

GertjanD Registered

what fwd drive car do you refer to in AMS.

2. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

@analogearthquake84 I have no idea what FWD cars did you drive IRL. I am 99% certain you didn't drive clio and civic that are available in rF2. I am not the biggest fan of FWD cars, and don't know much about them, but wouldn't strong diff be pretty bad for FWD ? Although it should probably help reducing torque steer.

Anyway.... Blisterberg yeah ? :D

3. vittorio

vittorio Registered

Blister Berg looks great - want it!

GertjanD likes this.
  4. vittorio

vittorio Registered

You didn't answer what FWD cars you driven and why you know how all FWD cars behave on the limit (which is the only interesting part when it is up to racing) and be able to judge that ISI (and S397, which did a Civic update) did a completely wrong job when modeling Clio and Civic.
    I have a FWD car in real life too. Well, it sucks. Old 110hp VW Passat. I only got it 2 short times (in sum 10 seconds) on the limit driving it for 20 years. I drove it on Nords many times too but never was one single time on the limit (well, knowing it understeers a lot, but that has nothing to do with FWD cars) -> I have no clue how a FWD car behaves on the limit even driving one for 20 years, I only know from driving the Clio and Civic in rF2. Which is a simulation only.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020