CS-closed GT Challenge Season 2

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Sep 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juan Cofiño

Juan Cofiño Registered

[QUOTE = "Jimmi Allison, publicación: 1045199, miembro: 24698"] Como dije allí, no puedes ver los próximos cambios en los autos que no están en Pro, pero sí, el Callaway también obtendrá +15 kg en desafío. este es BOP, no un bop PRO porque la mayoría está en Callaway. [/ QUOTE]

Really a BOP after two races??Bravo.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
  2. Really this is posted both in rules and on the intro page:
    Also important to know:
    ...Also the BoP will be reviewed every second race. And also rules: 2.5 The administration reserve the rights to change the car, tracks and rules.
    We did this last season and I will always have the option to do it in any competition. So yes Bravo bravissimo ;)

3. Juan Cofiño

Juan Cofiño Registered

[QUOTE = "Jimmi Allison, publicación: 1045727, miembro: 24698"] Realmente esto está publicado tanto en las reglas como en la página de introducción:
    También es importante saber:
    ... También el BoP será revisado cada segunda carrera. Y también reglas: 2.5 La administración se reserva el derecho de cambiar el auto, las pistas y las reglas.
    Hicimos esto la temporada pasada y siempre tendré la opción de hacerlo en cualquier competición. Entonces sí Bravo bravissimo ;)[/ QUOTE]

I'm happy for you, but as users we can say that cars should be looked at before and not after.

4. blade-elias

blade-elias Registered

What "issues" do you think?

5. AMillward

AMillward Registered

It was the same for last season too.

6. Happy for me? But for users i can simply repeat what i just said, but let me then add:
    I announced this for season 1, i announced this for season 2 - and if you want a spoiler alert - it will be there for season 3 as well.
    In a perfect world every single car would be equal, in a perfect world every driver would also have read these exceptions that we posted when we announced it. Sometimes we just dont get perfect and we need to adjust - just like they do in real life.
    The standard cars are quite good in balance, we are talking tenths in bop, regardless our rules and our exceptions takes care of this... just like any other series would BOP cars.
    We will review again and perhaps even post another batch up updates after R4.
    (but obviously this is in the Challenge 1-4 only as we do not have a mod for the rest of the splits).
    We do this for the greater good, so please understand we are trying to make it better for everyone not worse for YOU.

lagg likes this.
  7. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

Let me guess, you chose the vette and now are complaining because it got weight added :p

8. Filip Fojt

Filip Fojt Registered

Split 5, R2, few laps to finish.. This is how I got my car raped from inside and wrecked..

After that I spend 90 sec repairing.. it was like the Ferrari ripped off my guts. Before this, I spend many laps behind those 2 ferrari since I had no max speed to overtake them on the straight. There wasn't single lag before or after this incident :( Wondering if the guy from Ferrari (Mark Correa) had car OK or not?

9. Aleksey Myzin

Aleksey Myzin Registered

Guillem Rego
    Split 6, Guillem Rego, guy, I'm sorry for ruining your race, I didn't do it on purpose, it happened. I didn’t even notice that I was driving off the track (only now I saw it from the replay).

P.S. Immediately after the race I wanted to writing, but only now seeing IRR did it)

10. Juan Cofiño

Juan Cofiño Registered

[QUOTE = "Remco Majoor, post: 1045749, member: 40546"] Déjame adivinar, elegiste al veterinario y ahora te quejas porque se le agregó peso :pag[/ QUOTE]

You guess wrong, it doesn't matter to me, but I don't see well ballasting a car after two races

11. Donat

Donat Registered

How bad can it be?

12. Radek Sirc

Radek Sirc Registered

By no means I want to contest the decisions of the admins about my penalties. On the contrary, I am very happy that they do their work well and they follow up all what happened on the track so carefully. It is evident they can assess incidents differently than I felt. I have no problem with it and I totally respect that. But I just want to ask why are all the penalties in Split 4 applied to the results of the sprint race, when all my incidents occured in the main race? This greatly affects the overall ranking and the gain points. In other splits, penalties are applied to both races. I guess depending on in which of them the incidents occured. I don't understand why it's different in Split 4.

Alessio Feletto likes this.
  13. Stefan Wirth

Stefan Wirth Registered

Sorry for my ignorance, today I learned that the timestamp is not the time shown on the replay, so if somebody can help me with that...
    But Jimmi, is the timestamp really needed to look if someone has completed the inlap?

14. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

then what is the problem of BOP making the cars closer to each other?

Adrian Blasco likes this.
  15. Guillem Rego

Guillem Rego Registered

Don't worry, I saw that you didn't on purpose. IRR is a tool to learn, so when I report the only thing I want is that people learn and to have cleaner and funnier races. I was a bit upset at the moment it happened but when I saw the replay I understood that it wasn't on purpose so I don't have any problem with you. In fact, I want to race with you because I think we can have clean and great fights in the track . See you in Virginia ;)

PS: Sorry for my bad English

Aleksey Myzin likes this.
  16. Just stop this - waste of your time and everyone elses to keep reading. BOP will be done more than once and it will happen over and over and over again. BOP is a way to make it fun to race instead of a drag because you didnt want to go with one specific car.
    Read the rules and conditions before signing up and if you dont want to agree with it, simply dont race.

Not sure who you are, you are using a nick name and yes a timestamp is needed and if its not there i will ignore it. It takes a LOT of time finding a random driver in a random IRR if there is not a timestamp. So yes.

17. Stefan Wirth

Stefan Wirth Registered

Jimmi thx for the answer, I,m Stefan Wirth. Not sure how to change de Nick I'll try. The driver name and number was also given in the IRR, so it should be easy to confirm inlap completed or not. Or ist the inlap not necessary?

18. In qual no
    In race yes, but this is mostly to avoid people escaping out during them being on a broadcast.
    Either finish the lap, or go off track and esc out i would be fine with that.

19. Juan Cofiño

Juan Cofiño Registered

[QUOTE = "Jimmi Allison, post: 1045836, member: 24698"] Simplemente detén esto, es una pérdida de tiempo y que todos sigan leyendo. BOP se ejecutará más de una vez y sucederá una y otra vez. BOP es una forma de hacer que la carrera sea divertida en lugar de un arrastre porque no quería ir con un automóvil específico.
    Lea las reglas y condiciones antes de registrarse y si no quiere estar de acuerdo con ellas, simplemente no compita.

I will do so, since we can not even comment, that you take everything as an attack

No estoy seguro de quién eres, estás usando un apodo y sí, se necesita una marca de tiempo y si no está allí, la ignoraré. Se necesita MUCHO tiempo para encontrar un controlador aleatorio en una TIR aleatoria si no hay una marca de tiempo. Así que sí. [/ QUOTE]

20. Niels Hoogeveen

Niels Hoogeveen Registered

Hi Jimmi,

Are you able to change the team names of Marc Vermeer and me? To Volante Racing.
    In stead of MV Racing / NH Racing?

Thank you in advance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.