New car Project - American Touring Historic

Discussion in 'Car Modding' started by juanarg70, Nov 1, 2020.

1. juanarg70

juanarg70 Registered

Hi guys, someone authorize me to use some simple stl for 3d printers.. to make an rf2 car. The question is: Is it posible to borrow rollcage, seats, dashboard, wheels from another car and upload it to the steam workshop. I dont know if I need authorization, permission or whatever.
    Sin título.png
    Regards

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
    Adamcas87, GeraArg and Corti like this.
  2. juanarg70

juanarg70 Registered

I hope I didn´t do anything wrong with the borrowed objects. The new car project is getting in shape. Looking for less heavy 3dmodels.. this 3d printing stl have way too many polys. Looking forward to finish this and upload it to the workshop if possible.

regards

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
    Corti likes this.
  3. juanarg70

juanarg70 Registered

Hi guys.. I have the WIP version of the mod. The car bodys were reduced but still they are some big heavy object.. arround 10kb each so use them with caution on graphic and cars per session. I'm looking for someone to rebuild the models from scatch or if you have patience I will learn how to do it. In teams.mas you will find a template to have fun with it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All credits belong to s397 for the physics, sounds, inner parts and wheels. 2s3DPrinting has the credits for the car models.

https://mega.nz/file/IH4ACTjZ#Bx8r1gI4ishZN_WELTqvhhpCK6iCXGlXDbz_Tzc9vAA
    Update file: Minor tweaks to cockpit parts. Better mirror and eyeview position for more versatile FOV/seat pos combination. I leave it alone, promise
    Regards

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  4. Corti

Corti Registered

wow...nice job

juanarg70 likes this.