CS-closed GT Challenge Season 2

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Sep 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes and also S8 if its needed why wouldnt it be? I announced that this would happen. So expect it to be available all season.

8 will be fired up if 7 gets closed to being full, so there is not 3 on each server (example). So go join it if you want to race :)

2. Florian Bosson

Florian Bosson Registered

Hello, where was that indicated in the first place ? I reckon that I have send you the final version of my skin, not the photoshop one. I may have missed that information somewhere hidden in these thread, surely ? Thank you!

3. I have deleted a lot of text which is not needed anymore in the first few posts to try and keep it as simple as possible. It was there and also in the emails i sent out.

A heads up to Split 2-8 the timing will be moved slighty and should end roughly 10 mins later. We are trying to give some more exposure to Split 2 now.

Kahel likes this.
  4. Marc Veit

Marc Veit Registered

Not avaible today something shoot between me and the race few minutes ago

5. Alexey Zagorodnev

Alexey Zagorodnev Registered

Yeah, just thought that it was only for Sebring. Thanks Jimmi.

6. Florian Bosson

Florian Bosson Registered

It was, great. :( So there are no ways we (at least, I) could have known that, great. Templates were deleted and added back again for sure, but not this specific information, I reckon. Thank you anyway for the quick reply. See you next time

7. Niels Hoogeveen

Niels Hoogeveen Registered

Hi Jimmi,

thank you for putting our skins into the mod.
    But im not sure if im able to participate this round. My internet provider is down atm, i don’t have a backup. Hopefully my internet works before 8pm but im not sure. At least thankyou very much for your effort.

EDIT: ISP Fixed the issue i will drive

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  8. This was not so much a psd vs dds issue. This was a simple dds was black upon opening the file, which would have been avoided with a psd submission. I believe it is a dds plugin update which is now needed. But given we ask for PSD (i am fairly sure it was mentioned in the email to you)
    Can i consider this as a withdrawel? so i dont have to look into it?

9. Hugo Caride

Hugo Caride Registered

I have had problems on Race 2 (Split 6) due to connection problems. Sorry if I put in trouble anyone due to this. I didn't do anything between races and problems appered.

Anyway, sorry, never happened this to me before. See you in VIR!

10. Mark Krus

Mark Krus Registered

In Race 2 my computer crashed. My screen locked with purple and green artifacts but I could hear the sound still going. Thought I would note it because I've never even seen anybody have this issue before. I'm just glad other drivers weren't involved.

11. Alexey Zagorodnev

Alexey Zagorodnev Registered

Split 5. Very dirty race, Someone just forgot about mirrors. Someone just don't know what is brake pedal. Anyway great organization and event overall.

12. Fabian Balle

Fabian Balle Registered

Split 4 had great racing with hard but fair moves. Such a cool event. Can't thank you all enough

Simon Marshall and Tomas K. like this.
  13. Adrian Blasco

Adrian Blasco Registered

Great race in division 3, what a fight in race 2 to the end, overtaking here has been difficult. cleanliness and big fights! I wanted to compete that hard

Juan Cofiño likes this.
  14. Simon Marshall

Simon Marshall Member

Yes we were having a good fight - i tried to avoid you at T1 on your half spin - I thought a small amount of contact may get you facing the right way - not a lot i could do to avoid you anyways but it was a great battle.

Also had great battles with another Ferrari for P6 in the last few laps of Race 2 - I will need to check my recording when its uploaded to see who...

And thanks again for S397 and Jimmi for hosting - a lot of fun to race with respectful people on similar pace

Tomas K. likes this.
  15. Tomas K.

Tomas K. Registered

It was me. :) it was great battle. Thanks for it.

Simon Marshall likes this.
  16. Happy to hear you guys are having fun at least. This should be the main reason to race here. We all make mistakes but just remember a mistake can cost other people some grief... so dont ruin their races... dont be that guy.

Standings and results is updated - pending IRR

17. Juan Cofiño

Juan Cofiño Registered

A
    [QUOTE = "Jimmi Allison, publicación: 1045041, miembro: 24698"] Me alegra saber que al menos se están divirtiendo. Esta debería ser la razón principal para correr aquí. Todos cometemos errores, pero recuerda que un error puede costarle a otras personas algo de dolor ... así que no arruines sus carreras ... no seas ese tipo.

La clasificación y los resultados se actualizan - TIR pendiente [/ QUOTE]

TODAY YESSSS

18. Nuno Miguel Abreu

Nuno Miguel Abreu Registered

Split 2, pretty cool races
    1 or 2 "a bit to close" racing, but overall i had a great time.
    I'm starting to like this Ferrari a bit more :D

Just came here to give a huge thumbs up to Mantas Rekus, thank you for letting me by, great sportsmanship and strategy
    It prooved to be the right move for you :p

Mantas_Rėkus likes this.
  19. Ferran Grau

Ferran Grau Registered

Split 3 was hard. Some chaos on Sprint race begining but then went better. There is some moments when people trys to move you from your lane which is not fine. But I find unacceptable the lack of sportsmanship of a particular driver on my split whom waited the car that was following me and crashed him on purpose twice at long race.

Adrian Blasco and Pascal Schmidt like this.
  20. Stefan Wirth

Stefan Wirth Registered

Split6: Between warmup an R2 I had a white screen without menü options, so I had to close the Windows session to leave, opened again and rejoined the game. I managed to rejoin at time, never had this problem before in te nee UI. Nevertheless I enjoyed both races....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.