CS-closed GT Challenge Season 2

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Sep 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrong

2. Diego Barjollo

Diego Barjollo Registered

But there is no list below of necessary cars...

I had the same problem and seeing the error, I assumed that I had to buy the Ferrari. After buying it the error was solved

3. Paweł Andrzejewski

Paweł Andrzejewski Registered

Agree, Split 3 delivered in most cases but I was incredibly lucky, because people were crashing all around me :D Big shoutout to Adrian Blasco and Tomasz Wach for todays racing.

4. Adrian Blasco

Adrian Blasco Registered

what a career yes sir !! excitement until the end in both races! quite clean and fought! looking forward to the next one! sorry for the dylan tartobon touch, it threw me off for a moment, sorry.

Alejandro Diaz Reina likes this.
  5. I didn't list the 13 GT3 cars no, but i did post "all GT3 cars" so not sure what you want me to say...

6. Diego Barjollo

I'm just saying that clear instructions would make life easier for people who may have problems or are not used to some game errors (like the one commented by Tomas Gomez) that are unknown to them. I am familiar with the game and was able to solve it, others may not.

7. Michael Roellin

Michael Roellin Registered

The button which should redirect to Split 3 replays actually redirects to the Split 2 replays too (same link twice).

Thanks for being this quick with uploading them overall.

8. Florian Bosson

Florian Bosson Registered

Great evening, thank you for the host tonight, it was a great run split 4

9. Donat

Donat Registered

It's honestly funny how still many people don't know they have to own all the content to participate. Unless you thought there would be no Ferraris, but I don't know why you would think that.

10. Ben Crooks

Ben Crooks Registered

The end of the 45 min race was very nice! Thought u would have me

11. Diego Barjollo

It could be just as funny as people who still don't know they should have their real names on the forum ...
    We all make mistakes, buddy, we're humans.

12. Filip Fojt

Filip Fojt Registered

Hi Jimmy, today race, Split 5 I have (Filip Fojt) finished #10 in first race, then for second race I should start from 1st position, didn't I? But I was still on 10th position for race 2. Did the grit changed at all?

sorry for my forum nick, I have this account registered too long ago, but never used :) Today I didn't found where to change it, I'll keep searching :)

13. Paweł Andrzejewski

Paweł Andrzejewski Registered

@Jimmi Allison as adviced on the Discord, I report that in Split 3 Race 2 grid reversed TOP8 drivers instead of TOP10. Results also broken.

14. Miquel Ramos

Miquel Ramos Registered

Hi Jimmi, it seems there is one problem with my results in split 4, I'm the car #144 and I got points, but in the standings shows 0 points

15. Carlos Eduardo Araujo

Carlos Eduardo Araujo Registered

hummm, I made a mistake in the race. My name at the Forum is Carlos Eduardo Araujo, but in the game I leave only Carlos Araujo.

I ran on Stint 6. I will request to change my name at the Forum, as I already run in other leagues like Carlos Araujo.

16. Daniel Erstling

Daniel Erstling Registered

Has already been mentioned in Discord, but Reverse Grid was wrong on Race 2 @ Split 4.
    Finished on P6 (i think) at the sprint race but was placed on P3 for main race.

17. Marc Vermeer

Marc Vermeer Registered

Same for split 4

18. Adrian Blasco

Adrian Blasco Registered

@Jimmi Allison , the second race I remember was on the inverted grid, in the 15-minute race I finished in ninth position and in the 45-minute race I started in ninth position, wouldn't I have to see second?

19. Adrian Blasco

Adrian Blasco Registered

I had the car from the start with the nose in dark blue and then also the right damping, and it was a crazy car at the time! I couldn't squeeze you more, just put pressure on you! nice run and clean!

20. Yoann Kerjean

Yoann Kerjean Registered

Quick question, if we finish the first race and the game crashes while loading the second one. Do we have to rejoin and stay on the server until the end of the second race to score the points of the first race?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.