1993 Mclaren F1

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Spitfire1, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Spitfire1

Spitfire1 Registered

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  2. Spitfire1

Spitfire1 Registered

Any 3d modders willing to help?

3. RoWo

RoWo Member

4. Spitfire1

Spitfire1 Registered

5. Woodee

Woodee Registered

What he is saying is....we already have a FREE OFFICIAL version with data from McLaren.... so why would we need anything else? Unless you mean the McLaren F1 ROAD CAR of course.

6. Spitfire1

Spitfire1 Registered

I know full well what he was implying and he already corrected it in pm. THIS WAS A ROAD CAR but i removed it because nobody seems to care about it.

7. Woodee

Woodee Registered

Well with your "I'm taking my ball and going home" attitude probably won't get many people helping with these conversions, good luck.

McFlex likes this.
  8. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

It's all ripped from other games anyway...

9. Spitfire1

Spitfire1 Registered

I already worked hard to reworking the physics and sounds and that is the best i can do. Scratch made 3ds just isn't my strength sorry but what i am offering is something new to keep the modding alive and this is it. Please tell me what would be a good way for me to release content to the community then because i want to please you guys and share the fun i am having with these realistic(even though i say so myself) physics and decent sounds. Give me an opportunity as a modder to help rfactor 2 modding scene and i will do it. Give me tools and give me projects i can work on. I make realistic physics and sounds. I am open to almost anything to help you guys out.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  10. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

You are baking releases pretty much daily. It is hard to believe that there is much effort and passion in them. If you are interested to know there is not that much involvement with mods that are actually made with effort and passion, so you are not alone being alone lol. Baking low value mods won't help modding, and won't get a lot of attention. You can hit a target by making mods using ripped models, executing them kind of cleanly and having at least slightly dedicated physics work done. These kind of mod cars has been flying in rF2 even in workshop and somehow no one has a problem with them. Your mods are too cheap, but bar is set not that high. You just need tiny bit more effort, maybe just continue on one car for longer, and perhaps even have something figured out about it and rf2 in the process.

If you are interested, I have downloaded your package. Haven't installed yet, saw nothing yet. I will probably attempt doing physics for this car some day not soon for personal use... So thank you for that.

Spitfire1 likes this.
  11. Spitfire1

Spitfire1 Registered

If you replace the physics with that mod then its pointless because i had nothing to do with the 3ds and textures only the physics and sounds.

" there is not that much involvement with mods that are actually made with effort and passion, so you are not alone being alone lol."

Can you explain better.

12. Woodee

Woodee Registered

Not pointless for @mantasisg if he is using a mod as a physics test bed for personal use, that's his business.