Nürburgring doesn't load

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Lukas Rinner, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Lukas Rinner

Lukas Rinner Registered

Yesterday I bought Nürburgring and wanted to play it but it didn't load and i got an error. I already reinstalled it but it doesn't work. Any other track in the game works.

2. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

Can you post a screenshot of the error?

3. Lukas Rinner

Lukas Rinner Registered

Unbenannt.PNG
    That's the error

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

do you have a laptop or older video card?

5. Lukas Rinner

Lukas Rinner Registered

6. Lukas Rinner

Lukas Rinner Registered

I mean yes i have a laptop but i don't play on it

7. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

laptops share the system memory with the video memory so 'sometimes' rF2 doesn't see all the available ram. But since you are using a desktop, I'll ask what video card you have. The Nurburgring is probably the largest single memory consuming track in rF2, so if you have a computer with an older vid card, you just may not be able to stuff all the textures into the video memory.
    For trouble shooting purposes, don't load any opponents. Just try a private practice and reduce your video settings as low as they can be reduced. IF, and that may be a bit IF, you get that to load, you can start increasing some of the graphics.
    But first, lets get the system specifics, video card, cpu, system memory. Then we'll see if we can help.
    also double check your video card is chosen in the configuration tool. Here is a link to a tutorial for the old UI:
    https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/always-check-your-video-settings.64331/
    I check the video config EVERY SINGLE TIME I first load rF2 as the settings get randomly reset for some unknown reason. You want to see your video card and correct resolution and frame refresh, if you see AUTO or DEFAULT change that to match your vid card.
    if you are using the new UI, then choose the video config option right after you press play.

8. Lukas Rinner

Lukas Rinner Registered

Thx for the tips it finally works

davehenrie likes this.