Can we have BETTER VISIBILITY in the night in our beloved Sim rFactor 2?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pedro ramada, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Adrian Blasco

Adrian Blasco Registered

Let's see, it is a way of talking that they continue to advance what they want, only that lately I see a lot of effort in the FE and the GT are incomplete as you can see in lighting and immersion, nothing more. but come on, I don't think the Fe has more acclaim than the GT and the resistances. They are also with the attack mode only for the FE and of course, they are things that they could see come a little later and go doing others that have more participation and public in rfactor.

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

And I would say, SOME of them, the GT3 pace is too close to GTE! (even though I KNOW that was not your point!) :)

3. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

Please give us more FE content for when FE does the Race at Home challenge again!

4. Kahel

Kahel Registered

Nothing wrong with asking around for popularity and priorities... of content or features...
    Of course... you should be able ask to slow down GT's content. Nothing wrong with that at all. I would even agree, not that my opinion, alone, would matter.

The ressource put in formula E are quite impressive compare to it's popularity (in leagues at least, that's just an observation)... If we were to ask the community which content they which to see grow or add... and formula E would come up popular, I would be the first to push for that...
    but I wouldn't dissuade other to voice their preference in the meanwhile.

To finish with that thought... it's clear to me that the community of rf2 love playing offline... I don't excalty get it, pretty much give zero F for offline racing with AI... despite my taste, it's clear to me that AI should be work on... seeing how important it is, for so many... and thus I would be , and I'm the first to push for it.

5. Adrian Blasco

Adrian Blasco Registered

Everything is fine, yes, but what we are going to do, here in this thread we are talking about the fact that we lack affection for the interior lighting of the car and car lights, nothing more. because I repeat, seeing a car all black at night and more in VR which is my case is like a blow to the whole face how ugly and poor it looks, zero immersion and rfactor is a perfect game for resistance, we run many hours at night and the whole track is very beautiful but nothing else.