Server with GT3 and Endurance Pack - Configuration

Discussion in 'Hosting Help' started by Carlos Eduardo Araujo, Sep 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

first inform yourself, then buy, if you buy if you inquire, it is you who made a mistake

2. marciovs28

marciovs28 Registered

I know you have a certain cerebral atrophy and a certain difficulty in understanding, but I will still try to explain it again, perhaps now with a more childlike language:

We are talking precisely about this business model being removing possible new members, and with this, removing $$$ for the company that it manages.
    Can you understand that? Seriously, is it so hard to let go of that dumb fanaticism and understand something so simple?

We are not saying that "we were cheated" .. Definitely NO !!!!
    we are saying that this current model keeps away many people who could be investing in RF2, and they just don't do it because it is an old, expensive and stupid business model for the new simulator market moment.

Did I make myself understood or will your childish stance still try the "free content game" argument?

Carlos Eduardo Araujo likes this.
  3. Carlos Eduardo Araujo

Carlos Eduardo Araujo Registered

I'm the one who spent my money wrong. Just remember that I bought this here still in BETA version, when it was still possible to say something.

Today we have the best business model implemented in a game. Great! But mine, and that of several people, will have no more. Or rather, until it changes how I can play with the car I bought.

About you mentioning iRacing, I DO NOT have the game. But if I buy a track and a GT3 car I will be able to race in any event that has the GT3 category on that track. It doesn't matter if I have the other cars, what matters is the category and the track. Much more reasonable that I couldn't run the car because I didn't buy the others. hmm, having the track and the car I can run hourly in official races. By the way, when will we have official races with people participating? It is useless to say that the official server already exists, because it is there without anyone.

4. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

In iracing, if you stop paying for the year, you have nothing at all ... if you buy a car, you can participate in any server other than the car that you have, unless there are other contents that you do not have, then you will not be able to enter.

5. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

Your opinion is very respectable, but it is clear that the administrators of rfactor 2 do not believe what you think, we would say that they do not even care about people who think like you ...

6. marciovs28

marciovs28 Registered

You once again showed how ignorant you are!
    The friend above did not mention having or enjoying IRacing, he just compared buying a car and being able to ride with the others.

But you still insist on arguing like a drugged monkey.

Congratulations!

7. marciovs28

marciovs28 Registered

That's why they are still in BETA since 2013, right?

By the way: ACC sent a big hug
    Best physics of the moment, latest generation graphics, best tire model, and with a simple and functional business model
    And you know what is better? It has competitive servers and you don't pay a monthly fee.
    But there's more ... I don't need to walk the different class to walk in the same room as them!;)

8. Carlos Eduardo Araujo

Paying an annuity or not, is their business model ... who wants to pay or not. If this is correct, everyone can find what they want.

If I buy the Ferrari GTE and the SPA track, I will be able to race ANY GTE car in the SPA. I don't need to have ALL GTE cars to race against them. Is that hard to understand?

If I buy the Porsche GT3, I will be able to get ALL the other GT3. I can ONLY have Porsche, my friend BMW, another friend Ferrari, another Bentley ... having the same track, we will be racing together !! Is it very difficult to understand this?

For me it has already happened, it is impossible to explain something to someone who does not want or cannot understand, either due to lack of intelligence or because he is a fanboy and does not want to understand.

marciovs28 likes this.
  9. marciovs28

marciovs28 Registered

Give up! We are trying to reason with a fanboy who has no ability to reason about what is being said.
    A feather!
    If it depends on this type of fanboy audience, RF2 will forever be a BETA

Stay here!

10. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

have a good trip to ACC ... where there is no one can not get:D:D:D:D

11. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

the one who doesn't understand is you, this is rfactor 2, not Raceroom

12. Carlos Eduardo Araujo

Unfortunately this is the reception we get when we say something about the game. If we ask any questions we are already labeled. If they say anything they already want to put iRacing.

But they don't have the courage to look at the game itself, to see that there are people wanting to enter but there is a barrier. In our community we are almost 100 people, we took some steps to try to understand and maybe migrate to the game ... and see how we were received! Some have already purchased the game and some DLC, but with the current situation, anyone who can request a refund will be informed of this.

13. marciovs28

marciovs28 Registered

Thank you! I wish you happiness in your Beta!
    You may think better when you get out of puberty and become a man.

A hug

14. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

When there was no paid content, it was the same, if you used a moders car, and another friend did not have it, he could not enter either, it was always like that, you can only enter if you have the same as the server ... if you have less than two hours of use steam returns the money

15. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

his brain does not give for more .... I doubt that he is older than me, but if he were, I think he has wasted time ...greetings;):);):D:cool:

16. Carlos Eduardo Araujo

May the administrators continue to listen to people like you, always clapping, admiring, singing and dancing.

We are giving a different view than you currently have, and they would certainly bring more people ... but you as the company's CEO have already told us that we are wrong, and it is better to leave, because here there is no place for those who are not fanboys.

Sorry!

marciovs28 likes this.
  17. Carlos Eduardo Araujo

Waste of time. The CEO has already announced that there can be no different views. The CEO has already warned that this is not iRacing, RaceRoom, ACC, AC, Mario Kart, Enduro, etc.

Perhaps, when money is needed, they will miss people who want to buy content.

marciovs28 likes this.
  18. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

It must be that rfactor will no longer exist after you leave ...:rolleyes:;)

19. Carlos Eduardo Araujo

Negative, it will continue to be a success !! But please CEO, don't blow the horn off the GT3! It doesn't matter if I can run, we really want to honk!

I need to honk at you when we meet in Nord!

marciovs28 likes this.
  20. lagg

lagg Registered

[​IMG]

Goanna likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.