News Shadert(PBR) REIZA Content

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Delzimar, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Delzimar

Delzimar Registered

We will have new shaders for real content. We paid to have an update, right?

GeraArg likes this.
  2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Reiza said they will likely update later this year.

3. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Reiza said they will update the cars/tracks, but they are knee-deep in a new release, we will have to wait. But, they are under no compulsion to update anything. We got the cars and tracks and paid a price we must have thought fair, or we would not have made the purchase. Any changes after the patches Reiza has already released are merely on their good will. We did not pay for Imola with PBR shaders. We did not pay for the updated shaders on the cars. If Reiza wanted, they could sell us an upgrade package, or do nothing. So be thankful they appear to be willing to improve their products.

4. dazzer

dazzer Registered

As they say above, it all depends on Reiza.

For my part, this teaches me the lesson of not buying non-S397 content, not because it's not fair. On the contrary, RF2 is still in development, which makes the content obsolete very quickly.
    [​IMG]

5. Delzimar

Delzimar Registered

Thanks for the info

6. Delzimar

Delzimar Registered

I respect your opinion, but I disagree with it. Graphically, RF2 is a yes not as beautiful as ACC, AMS2. I bought some packages to help in the development of the SIM

7. dazzer

dazzer Registered

The problem is that the game is still in development, the fact that Reiza updates its package is not an obligation for them, basically we pay for the package at that time with the quality of that moment, that the game has changed its materials afterwards. sadly it doesn't change things. :(

I agree that I would love to see those tracks with the new materials, and I would love for S397 or Reiza to update them, honestly I don't care about the cars as much as the tracks, but we will have to see what happens. :(

As I said before, the fact that the game is in development very quickly outdates the content, for example, look at the interiors of the first GT3 with the latter, in the first GT3 we see a lower quality.

although I personally like that they keep updating the game as this way we are not lagging behind compared to other games.
    :D

davehenrie likes this.
  8. lagg

lagg Registered

To help the development of AMS2?:p

dazzer likes this.
  9. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

I didn't pay for anything, Reiza gave it out for free, they also have their hands full with making AMS2 great. S397 take forever to update anything so even if Reiza get it done by 2021 it will be fine. Heck it took s397 a year to get the GTE bop fixed.

10. Shadak

Shadak Registered

I hope they/or someone update some of the tracks at least, I love IMOLA but it looks a bit washed out and has a strange green tint to it.

11. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

News Shadert will be great. Even without news shadert IMO their content is looking brilliantly. But knowing Reiza ability to use full potential of anything, I wouldn't be surprised if they would make them incredible, although I couldn't imagine them having time to do that. The most surprising thing would me if they indeed would make it this year.

So far Reiza pack to me is favorite latest rF2 content (cars and tracks) together with Nordschleife, Portland and Silverstone update (which I consider a new track).