I think it's time... and I wasn't the only one to think so. [voted clickbait]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kahel, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Kahel

Kahel Registered

So I run on different racing leagues... and we have some issues with the dlc(s), which is, let's be honest, all over the place.

Two small examples to illustrate it... we still have gt3 championships out there than only run the gt3 'challenger' pack or the original gt3 pack separately... Same for the endurance championships, a lot of them don't even bother to include the aston martin gte... since it's in a separare bundle and a lot of people kind of skiped it...
    The rfactor2 field is already small enough as it is... no need to spread it any wider...

So, I think it's time... to start the transition, and bundle all the gt3 content together for 15 box... and more importantly rewards those who bought one the first one with access to the all field of gt3 cars.

[Thank you Bill... didn't catch that it was already done... that's good... it make sense and hopefully it will have a positive effect in the longer run...]

Cheers... keep up your hard work.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
  2. Bill Worrel

Bill Worrel Registered

They've already done that - it's called the GT3 Bundle and has all the current GT3 cars: https://store.steampowered.com/itemstore/365960/detail/1001/

But it's not 15 bucks, it's 30. Although there is a good chance it will be 15 during the next Steam sale.

But for a limited time (how limited is anyone's guess), you can get the GT3 Challenger pack or the GT3 Power pack for 7.50 each. So if you don't have either, it's a good deal and if you have one or the other already, you can finish the set by buying the one you don't have.

Now none of those include the Ferrari 488 GT3 and the Bentley Continental 2020 GT3 cars that are supposed to release "soon". So you may be back to the same situation of having to buy a couple of individual cars or series not running those.

Same with the Endurance Bundle: https://store.steampowered.com/itemstore/365960/detail/1004/
    It now includes the Aston Martin GTE and the McLaren Senna.
    Or you can get those 2 cars in the Two Strong Pack (again, limited time) for a good price if you already have the original Endurance Pack.

And none of those include the Ferrari 488 GTE, so again you'll have to buy that separately for now.

Emery likes this.
  3. lagg

lagg Registered

I think that the best solution would be to have the posibility to enter in a server without the need of owning all the content.

Hazi and davehenrie like this.
  4. RoWo

RoWo Member

I think it's time to start writing more meaningful thread titles.

5. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

Thread names are becoming like names of news articles, intriguing to click inside lol

6. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

I thought my youtube titles were clickbait