Make Historic F3's Great Again!

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Tucker Fleming, Dec 2, 2017.

1. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

Server back up.

2. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

Well a pretty ordinary race for me result wise. For some reason I had 4 laps or so where I couldn't NOT make a mistake before settling down. Had a ball though. 16 on the grid and no restart needed. Awesome stuff. Congrats to Bumble and the podium guys.
    Also welcome to the guys from UKATC who joined in the fun. Hope to see ya all again.
    This week we are off to Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in the F3. Prob a bit more EVE friendly this time.

3. maximus1971

maximus1971 Registered

Hello, . We created a classic course site a few weeks ago and we are preparing a season 1 in formula 2, it will be for the beginning of 2021,currently we have a 1975 F1 championship starting in September plus a Porche cup 917. Discord : https://discord.gg/DuEd7YE

[​IMG]

Adrianstealth likes this.
  4. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Think for a moment whether you'd like someone posting information about their room/series in your series thread. No?

Connor and nonamenow like this.
  5. Lazza

Lazza Registered

On today's race, think I probably accounted for about half the total position changes as I alternated between making up the occasional position(s) (with some very fun, close, and clean racing) and then falling off the track and losing them, and more. Beat my qual time in the race and was even possibly into the 29s until I noticed and then fell off.

One stand out: must have been one heck of a slow race start at the front of the grid, as I got horribly bogged down from 2nd place on the grid and still ended up 1st through the first corner o_O :D

Connor likes this.
  6. maximus1971

maximus1971 Registered

[QUOTE = "Lazza, post: 1036133, membre: 23047"] Réfléchissez un instant si vous aimeriez que quelqu'un publie des informations sur sa salle / série dans le fil de votre série. Non? [/ QUOTE]

7. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

We're polite, we wouldn't do that. Not sure what his response even means.o_O

8. Lazza

Lazza Registered

I'm pretty sure that's just what I said quoted in french, and he's put "2021". So yeah, not sure lol

Good flowing track this one, took a good 5+ laps to start to learn the flow. Then backfire turned up and took half a second off me. And now my shifter's playing up. Damn Logitech pots!!! :p

9. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

Yeah, it was the 2021 that has me scratching my head.

10. maximus1971

maximus1971 Registered

[QUOTE = "nonamenow, post: 1036144, membre: 47642"] Oui, c'est le 2021 qui m'a fait me gratter la tête. [/ QUOTE]
    Ne vous grattez pas trop la tête ... n'oubliez pas qu'il y a un cerveau dessous ! LOL ! 2021.

11. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

On my ignore list now.

12. maximus1971

maximus1971 Registered

thank you !

13. Connor

Connor Registered

Sacrebleu !! :rolleyes:

maximus1971 likes this.
  14. Connor

Connor Registered

Yeap Had the same oddness control wise 1st 5 laps or so .. it didn't help me @ the start of the 2nd lap as the car suddenly (après Seb Vettel) It pitched and spun me down the order 'la pute' as our friend might say :p:rolleyes: 'Et bien' ! that was that I tried ti crawl back up the order but a bit like Lazza the only thing consistent was my inconsistency .. Lazza behind Cookie ahead .. he entered wide I tried inside to stay ahead of an inquisitive Lazza But again the car wouldn't stick I was sure I braked early but maybe not sorry Cookie as I managed to screw you up there and later on My Bad Pal .. Contact happens but never proud when it causes places or worse.
    Started 5th finished 6th .. Ah Well :rolleyes:;):) .. c'est la vie .

15. jjcook

jjcook Registered

no worries connor , hard track to be consistent , my tires wore out on that one , great turn out , hope that continues

16. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

Another great race in our trusty F3's. Great to see Bryan but a shame about his connection issues. This week we are heading to VIR (Full course) in the F3.
    Organising an extra race slot to start in the next couple of weeks. Still need some feedback on Day/Night/Times that will suit as many as possible.

17. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

Ok guys, there is now a second server up. ATM it is running the Historic F2 @ 1966 Belgium for now. I'm guessing somewhere between 7pm and 9pm Fri/Sat/Sun for session start. Any ideas on this?

18. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

I am also entertaining the idea of making this server a bit tougher. Maybe 50%+ damage and 45min to 1hr races. Maybe a bit of wet weather? Night racing?
    Thoughts?

Connor likes this.
  19. jimagn

jimagn Registered

You're vicious. Whatever brings drivers to the fun.

20. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

I just made it through 2 races at Longford in the Aussie Legends on 100% damage. I'm feeling adventurous. :D:p

Connor likes this.