Latest Roadmap Update - July 2020

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Jul 31, 2020.

1. CIP060

CIP060 Registered

[​IMG]
    Does this package include all nurburgring configurations?

jlnprssnr likes this.
  2. JimmyT

JimmyT Registered

https://www.studio-397.com/2020/06/roadmap-update-june-2020/ at the bottom of the June road map S397 addressed the matter.
    As @CrimsonEminence said

3. SmellySkidmark

SmellySkidmark Registered

Hmm no GT3 BOP news... again
    "NOT HAPPY JAN"

Obbzy_XR_ and Goanna like this.
  4. Goanna

Goanna Registered

Just in case any of you are not aware of SS’s not happy jan meaning =>

EsxPaul and SmellySkidmark like this.
  5. Levelup1

Levelup1 Registered

Got me going in circles (lol)! Thats for the updates and hard work!

6. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Registered

Why the Nurburgring Endurance Bundle can't make a discount for those who already have the Nurburgring? I would gladly pay for the 3 cars, but i won't be buying the Nurburgring again as it's obvious! Still missing Monaco because of you poor marketing solutions, as i bought the Monaco FormulaE version and had to buy AGAIN the original Monaco which doesn't make sense. Please review those things that probably are bottlenecking you from making more money...

Apart from that nice roadmap...

Corti and EsxPaul like this.
  7. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

<engage Bevis giggle> hehheehhe. he mentioned AI..heheehehe.....hehehehhehe...
    thmbsup

8. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Things were going so well in that roadmap, Then we see the NurbEnduranceBundle.... Rui may be the first, but he won't be the last...

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
    Corti and Rui Santos like this.
  9. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

Yeah I got a bit of spinning head after i bought all GTE (i thought i bought them all) and GT3 cars because i noticed after a while i didnt have the Vantage GTE. Saw it was in the Senna/Vantage pack but didnt want the Senna at the time and i couldnt afford that too just to get the Vantage GTE. Went there now and the GTE pack is complete with the Vantage (and Senna) which i cant buy since i already own all other cars. The 3€ Senna/Vantage is great though but i cant even afford that tiny price atm. I also see the Ferrari GTE isnt in the big GTE/prototype pack. Why? You get all GTE except the Ferrari which must be confusing to new players. Me missing the Vantage GTE was confusing to me because i thought i owned all of them. Heck i own the Ferrari but not the Vantage, lol. :D

10. Mister Bronze

Mister Bronze Registered

Stock car 2018? Bit of a surprise. So if this is Nascar do they run some road racing as well as Ovals. Will the Rf2 cars be setup for that?obviously it looks like they have been getting Oval racing sorted. I might give it a try. I already have a soft spot for Rovals so maybe some full Oval racing might be fun.

Love the 2 strong price in the UK. Now a must buy.
    I already have Nurburgring but none of the cars in that bundle. Its a great price for that package and just the 3 cars is still cheaper than buying separately. Tempting.

Keep the track updates coming.

Really feel S397 are starting to get into their stride. A pat on the back and nod of approval from me.

11. Lazza

Lazza Registered

If you want those 3 cars, that pack allows you to buy them at 30% off. The fact it includes a track you already have makes no difference (to you). If you don't want those 3 cars, you can choose to buy 1 or 2 (though at that point you've just about spent the same as the pack) or just not buy any and see if they end up in another pack later.

I agree the pack content can be confusing, especially if you're not familiar with the cars from real life, but there were multiple discussions surrounding this a month ago so I'm surprised you missed them.

Anyway, you now have 2 weeks to save up what is a small amount to buy those 2 cars. I just got them myself, because of the whole 'disappearing pack' we had then. Now is the time to catch up, and this has been coming for 3 weeks.

Alex72 likes this.
  12. TJones

TJones Registered

Yesterday I gave the updated stock cars a short go, curious about the new tires. Have to say I'm really impressed, to me they feel a lot more authentic now. Gone those strange wide limit. I hope other cars could also benefit from those findings. Well done guys !
    Only issue i have is a strange shaking or rattle of my wheel (DD1) while standing still, something i hadn't before with any car .

13. EsxPaul

EsxPaul Registered

I can sympathise with your feelings mate. I was in the same position before the summer sale but where I differed is that I made the decision not to buy into any packs that included any of my previously owned content.

I had resigned myself to possibly never owning certain cars/tracks which is why I was really pleased to see the old packs return.

As others have mentioned, it would be a helpful if there was a R3E style system in place (not the VRP part :)) that allowed a discount on packs where some of the content is already owned, especially for those in your position.

14. Jokeri

Jokeri Registered

What do you mean by wide limit??

15. Fabian Balle

Fabian Balle Registered

Will the Bentley be free for everyone who already owns the 2 old GT3 packs (or the new one) ?

Godwind Racing likes this.
  16. sg333

sg333 Registered

Is there going to be a 2 car pack with the 488 GT3 and the Bentley?

17. Godwind Racing

Godwind Racing Registered

Also throw in the Mercedes GT3 Evo and 2019 911 GT3 R and make them free for those who own the packs

18. t0p5ecret

t0p5ecret Registered

Good update, Ferrari and new Bentley GT3 at Loch Drummond, can’t wait! The Nürburgring pack is a great idea I’ll recommend this to a mate that just bought rF2.

19. sg333

sg333 Registered

Send everyone an RTX 2080ti too, I mean anything else would be just unacceptable I paid for this game in 2013 I want endless free stuff

AlanK and Peter Kroll like this.
  20. Scoopscat7

Scoopscat7 Registered

Yeah but those who already have a RTX 2080ti will complain

Toro, AlanK, Peter Kroll and 2 others like this.