[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. cialtronen

cialtronen Registered

@Nibo, you are right! I changed my name. So it means that the record page takes into account only the current user name. I was mainly afraid that I did something bad just because of the strange behaviour of the new installation and old one. I guess that ther's no way to say r2la to use 2 user names, unless you use the "server mode". But honestely that's not an issue for me: I will keep on going with the new installation until I break all the past records that I can keep to see with the old installation.

Still many thanks! :)

2. Claudio Souza

Claudio Souza Registered

i know i need to install something for livetiming to work, but i don't remember what it is, can someone help me ??

3. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Claudio Souza, if you did not do anything yet, then read "Live Timing" section at r2la Help page or at r2la steam guide.
    If everything done, but Live Timing still not working, read "Live Timing troubleshooting" section on r2la Help page. Sometimes re-installing Runtimes from rFactor 2\Support\Runtimes helps.

4. Claudio Souza

Claudio Souza Registered

Thx @Nibo it works now

5. Rantal

Rantal Registered

Hi Nibo congratulations and great job, I wanted to ask you a question, is it possible in the records tab to view information on what kind of tires was made the time?

6. Nibo

Nibo Registered

buzz hornet and Mauro like this.
  7. Rantal

Rantal Registered

Thank you very much. Now I have to reread how to update without losing all the settings given

8. buzz hornet

buzz hornet Registered

Thanks Nibo

9. Space Cadet

Space Cadet Registered

Hi, first off, great App... Thank you. At the moment I am noticing an issue where not all tracks are having the data read in the hosted competition tab. The date is being read fully from all tracks and displayed correctly in the "results viewer" and "records" tabs but only some tracks are picking up the data in the "competition tab".
    I thought I may be adding the wrong track name or server name but I’m now using the "any" option for server name on all events and quadrupled checked the server name against the "results viewer" and actual server as well as both manually adding the track name and using the drop down list in the setup event section.
    Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn’t find anything when I searched this forum relating to my issue.
    Thank you

Attached Files:

10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

You have logs for LeMans and Maastricht and results from them do not appear? Send logs from sessions on this tracks to me, I will look.

11. Space Cadet

Space Cadet Registered

Hi Nibo, Hopefully these are the files you are requesting. Let me know if I’ve sent you the wrong information.

Thank You.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  12. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Space Cadet, on your screenshot competitions have damage limit at 100%, but this log files have damage at 50%. That is why they don't pass the filter. Try setting damage in competition options to 50 or lower.

13. Space Cadet

Space Cadet Registered

Thank you Nibo :) Fixed...
    I would never have picked that up so I’m glad I asked...

14. amishracing

amishracing Registered

Appreciate the plugin. (For DEDI mode) Would love to see live incident reporting, ability to impose penalties, maybe live map and ability to send server commands through rf2la.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
    TOCA2FREAK likes this.
  15. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered

I want change Calendar (Round 1 to Round 3, ale Round 5 to Round 2) .... now i dont do this... only delete all race and create new calendar race by race....Can you add a race order? Or, maybe could click and move race somewhere else...
    upload_2020-8-7_10-50-15.png

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Jimmy, you don't have to delete races or whole calendar. You can just do 2 actions for every race that needs to be changed: 1 - select race, press "Edit race" button, change its name. 2 - press "Assign race result" and select new race result for this race.
    I have no plans to do race reordering at the moment, since it would be pretty complicated system.

17. amishracing

amishracing Registered

Hello,

1) I was wondering if this error was figured out? I found it during some sessions with human and AI players on. See attached image

Can not process this log. Something went wrong...
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "D:\web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la/modules\la_core.py", line 85, in import_logs
    File "D:\web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la/modules\la_rfparser2.py", line 123, in importXML
    File "lxml.etree.pyx", line 3103, in lxml.etree.fromstring (src\lxml\lxml.etree.c:70569)
    File "parser.pxi", line 1828, in lxml.etree._parseMemoryDocument (src\lxml\lxml.etree.c:106403)
    File "parser.pxi", line 1709, in lxml.etree._parseDoc (src\lxml\lxml.etree.c:105106)
    File "parser.pxi", line 1047, in lxml.etree._BaseParser._parseUnicodeDoc (src\lxml\lxml.etree.c:99534)
    File "parser.pxi", line 580, in lxml.etree._ParserContext._handleParseResultDoc (src\lxml\lxml.etree.c:94350)
    File "parser.pxi", line 690, in lxml.etree._handleParseResult (src\lxml\lxml.etree.c:95786)
    File "parser.pxi", line 620, in lxml.etree._raiseParseError (src\lxml\lxml.etree.c:94853)
    XMLSyntaxError: attributes construct error, line 406, column 14

2) It seems that if a session or weekend is restarted or ended by vote or otherwise before it ends the lap times set by players do not get saved. Is this a correct assumption and is there a way of saving those lap times?

Attached Files:

18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

amishracing, send log files that produce that error to me, I will look.

That is correct about restarted/vote ended sessions, that is how rFactor2 creates log files, only when session finish by itself. I have no way to change that.

19. amishracing

amishracing Registered

I do see that live timing registers the lap time instantly however, so there must be a way to develop the plugin to archive the lap times instantly as well. Along with live incident reporting these additions to the plugin would be very nice.

20. Nibo

Nibo Registered

That is possible and maybe some plugins do that. But I do not develop plugins for rF2. r2la is not a plugin, but a standalone application (I only use existing Shared Memory Plugin for r2la Telemetry page). I did not find a way to record lap times from LiveTiming and show them in Results Viewer, since they are completely different things. r2la only can parse and show reports for existing xml files from disk.
    As for accidents/incidents, I don't think they exist in Shared Memory data stream that I use for LiveTIming.