GT3 cars update ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shushkata, Jul 13, 2020.

1. shushkata

shushkata Registered

Hi there, looking at footage of the new Ferrari car/dlc i am really seeing a much detailed and well lit interior compared to any of the existing GT3 cars. Are the developers considering updating the GT3 cars with at least some of the new material goodies or that premium look will be seen only for new cars (dlcs) ?

2. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

I think that an update of the physics (I do not know how large) and graphics will arrive in the coming months.

The BOP will probably be slightly revised.

Maybe some sounds will be improved as for the GTE (nothing is less certain).

I look forward to this update.......

Maybe it will take place with the release of the 2 new GT3s, which should take place very soon ???? !!!!! :rolleyes:

3. Shadak

Shadak Registered

Guys is there something wrong with GT3 Radical and BOP? In all races I test with AI, the Radical GT3 is faster than GTE! Usually by about 0.6 - 1s . This is at around 105% AI.

4. SuperMonaco_GP

SuperMonaco_GP Registered

the 2 GT3 cars I cannot drive are the Merc because of its completely broken ffb (it has been like that since release, I don't know if there is a valid reason why it has never been fixed) and the McLaren 560, it used to be my fav Gt3 but now it has a ridiculous steer lock, that too is totally broken and wrong.
    I do hope those cars will be fixed in the promised Gt3 update, but as I said things like the Merc ffb makes me genuinely wonder about the troubleshooting work made by S397, when in the meantime I see other devs of other sims adressing any little and insignificant bug / issue (usually for less important things than a totally broken and undrivable car) with little time notice.
    come on guys.

memoNo1 and Haro4444 like this.
  5. Stevy

Stevy Registered

You should know that your fav GT3 is called McLaren 650(S GT3) :p

SuperMonaco_GP likes this.
  6. SuperMonaco_GP

SuperMonaco_GP Registered

dammit ... I'm getting old :)
    (my username should give you an idea of how old I am)

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020