Released Latest Content Updates - Includes BOP GTE

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Jun 25, 2020.

1. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Registered

I'm not bitter, not at all. He is just the guy, that once hijacked the Covid Pandemic as a strawman, for defending his points in another discussion. I'm not even knowing, why i'm still answering him. Now he is generalizing something, without taking the context into consideration, to again defend something.

Btw. you seem to just read my "bitter" comments, it seems, like i seem just to read #hitm4kers defenses of rF2 at all costs. I'm sure, we're all mistaken by forming a hastily opinion about some things...i know, it looks salty, maybe i had answered, while made my mind up in advance...

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  2. hitm4k3r

hitm4k3r Registered

You can run any sorts of wonky car settings in games as there are different limitations. The question is if it really gives you the best performance as proposed by some users here. There is alot more to it than looking in a chart (wich I read btw) and going by some theoretical, recommended values and saying everything is wrong. ;)

3. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Registered

When you are running (somewhat, depending on content) reasonable values in the setup, but reducing pressures to the setup given minimums, you are fine. rF2 punishes you for high camber, it punishes for overuse of throttle and wrong diff values, wrong suspension settings, but it won't punish you, running low cold pressures.

Nowhere i have stated, to use strange camber values out of operation window.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  4. jayarrbee36

jayarrbee36 Registered

What sort of top speed is everyone getting from the Oreca 07 at Le Mans? With some setup changes I've hit 329km/h before the first Mulsanne chicane. Is there any more to be had?

5. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

I have to say the GTE feel incredibly good. Authentic and understandable. I have never driven a GTE, I will probably never drive it, but absolutely cool at the limit. With Marks AIW at 105%, I'm reaching my limits. but an incredibly motivating challenge. Really great.

6. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

omg, the Ferrari GTE is the best car in rFactor 2.....I hope we can have a gt3 update like this with the Ferrari GT3....and 3 more tracks laserscanned.

Joel Fernandes and Peter Kroll like this.