Update classic content

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mennow, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Seven Smiles

Seven Smiles Registered

CIRCUIT D'AZUR :rolleyes:

2. hitm4k3r

hitm4k3r Registered

There was also a time when rF2 was supposed to not be released on Steam or when DX11 and VR support was out of question. Should I mention that we never would have expected Ferraris in this sim a few years ago? We have Nordschleife now, a track that was considered too cost and time intensive at one point.

Especialy with the quality of those historics tracks that I still consider top notch and very detailed and with cars like the BT20, it makes no sense to not update the content, especialy if historic cars were added to the sim not long ago. Where do you want to race your BT44 or M23? Historic cars need historic tracks, simple as that. If you don't want to call them Brianza, get laser scanned Monza and add the historic track updated with all bells and whistles to the pack.

By now, I would take anything with a grain of salt.

3. Mauro

Mauro Registered

Could be possible, when league will be over, to have your great carset/skins for offline use?

4. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

What about it? The track is licensed and laser scanned. Track name is not even wrong, it's a circuit in Côte DAzur. See they call it Monaco E Prix but cant use the Monaco GP, probably some exclusive deals with F1 stuff.
    I could be mistaken but I think even Gran Turismo call it that way since long time ago

GeraArg likes this.
  5. eRacer_

eRacer_ Registered

Nismo GT500... here we go. No more blender machine sound.

6. lagg

lagg Registered

F1 are the owners of the name "Monaco GP"