No support and a summer sale joke!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 8bar, Jun 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8bar

8bar Registered

At the beginning of this year, I bought the GT3 Pack on sale 50% cheaper for 7.50 Euros. There was some kind of a problem and unfortunately I did not receive the content. STEAM said it wasn't my fault but is not their problem either - great! I should contact the seller. I wrote 3 messages to the support of STUDIO397 and not one of them was answered. What a great support?! Now the GT3 Pack is back on sale and yes, there is 50% again but it still costs full 15 Euro??? What a joke?! I've been around for many years with rFactor and not only have version 2 but also 1. What happened now is too much for me. My support for Studio397 and their since many years still unfinished product ends here. I will dedicate my time and money to some other content.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    jlnprssnr likes this.
  2. Woodee

Woodee Registered

Where did you post your support messages? support@studio-397.com ?

It's been six months and this is the FIRST time you have posted here about it?

Did you just want to vent or want to get the problem fixed?

mantasisg likes this.
  3. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

Shame that you had this issue, I hope you will be OK away from rf2. By the way, do you have some kind of proof that you paid for the items that you didn't get? It sucks if such thing happens, and there is no data to backup truth.

4. lagg

lagg Registered

@8bar what you say is very very strange.
    I visit this forum almost every day for years and as far as I know you're the first guy that bought content and don't got it.
    I'm not doubting it (to be clear)
    There has to be a place in your Steam account with the history of purchases.
    For me is extremly difficult to find something in the web of Steam, but this has to be in someplace.
    Where have you put in contact with S397.
    I'd try to send a MP to @Marcel Offermans or @Christopher Elliott

5. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

We can't refund anything from Steam ourselves, that is entirely handled by Valve, that is what I told you :)
    Steam will issue a refund if you respect the time period and hours played before asking for a refund.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.