[REL] Global Endurance Cup 2019/20 V1.00

Discussion in 'Third Party Content' started by haasje33, Jun 1, 2020.

1. haasje33

haasje33 Registered

The Global Endurance Cup is the pinnacle of endurance racing where manufacturers and private teams fight for the championship crown in 4 different classes and on tracks all around the world!

Enjoy racing in your own endurace championship with the most complete endurance mod ever made for rFactor 2! The mod consists of six tracks and 58 cars divided in 4 classes.

Tracks
    The mod includes six tracks, all optimized for endurance racing. The tracks were originally created by the GPVWC community and we have adjusted them with their permission and with huge help from AI magician Mark Pearce (t0p5ecret). The included tracks are Bahrain International Circuit, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Circuit of the Americas, Fuji Speedway, Shanghai International Circuit and Silverstone Circuit.

Cars
    Right now, all of the cars are based on the official DLC cars from Studio 397. All LMP cars are based on the Oreca 07 chassis with upgraded physics to match their real counterparts as close as possible. However, we are currently working on the creation on new car models to add more diversity and allow for more realistic differences between the included cars. First up will be the Ginetta G60-LT-P1, which is currently in progress. Stay tuned for updates in our monthly progress reports.

And much more...
    To learn more about the exciting content of our mods, check out our website.

Required DLC
    To install our mod, you need to have the following DLC installed:
    We also recommend getting the following content to get the most out of this mod.
    Download

Stay in touch
    To stay in touch with the development of this mod and our exciting future projects, like our page on Facebook and join our Discord.

Trailer

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
    Bostrom, memoNo1, Rujasu and 7 others like this.
  2. Vanisch

Vanisch Registered

Absolute Fantastic!
    what a fantastic modification. Really one of the best jobs I know for Rfactor 2. Big compliment and thank you for your great work. It is really impressive and a lot of fun.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  3. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Guest

Is there something wrong with the FFB multiplier? I choose for the S397 GTE cars 60% car specific multiplier with my Simucube 1. The GEC Ferrari feels at 60% like 100%, similar the Porsche. The Corvette seems ok (didnt test the AM and the BMW)

4. haasje33

haasje33 Registered

We have added an option for Power Steering in the Tuning menu. This controls the nominal steering torque and is set to 20 by default, which is quite heavy. Try increasing that to 25 or even 30.

Manfredk2 and atomed like this.
  5. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Guest

Found it, thank you

6. Flatspotter

Flatspotter Registered

Awesome mod, great work! Can you fix the Ford GT's wing mirrors so they are independently adjustable?

7. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

This is absolutley fantastic guys!
    Finally the Ford GT is back!
    Just for your Mod i bought the new Ferrari!;)
    Thank you very very much! I love you guys.

Keep it on ! ! !:cool:

8. haasje33

haasje33 Registered

We don't have URD's permission to make any changes to the car itself, so we can't.

9. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

ThomasJohansen likes this.
  10. Flatspotter

Flatspotter Registered

I suspected as much, but thanks anyway. Keep up the good work!

11. gt911

gt911 Registered

Global Endurance Cup prevents Silverstone V2.02 from working, it is not visible.
    Uninstall Global Endurance Cup and therefore Silverstone V1.00 version 2.02 becomes visible again.

12. haasje33

haasje33 Registered

We are aware of this issue and it will be fixed in our next update.

gt911 likes this.
  13. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

Quick question. In going through my LM19 skins, there seems to be almost a full GTE set. I'm just missing the # 86 Gulf, #78 Proton, and then the #51 and #71 AF Course cars. All of those have WEC versions in this mod. Is it possible to have the number plates swapped and the other little things done to finish it up.

I think the Risi car needs to be done as well, but that would have to be a separate build.

14. bears

bears Registered

Chris I have been working with a couple of other skinners to pull together an LM 19 field using the 397 cars like the gec has done and we currently have 61 skins 62 if you include the krohn car :) but that includes 5 or 6 place holder skins and a number of ones like you described that are in the gec mod but need LM modifications. It’s a big job... what you have mentioned is definitely on the to do list but not at the top unfortunately.

Current focus is completing the skins for the placeholders The risi skin is definitely wip atm once complete then looking at updates to gec cars can begin. We haven’t really talked about it but it is possible if we finish a class we could release it. Really not sure at this stage.

as with everything else real life and motivation are big factors so no promises on time frames or even if it will ever get delivered :)

Chris Lesperance likes this.
  15. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

I've painted plenty of big car packs, so I know exactly what goes through on that on the motivation-real life side. Glad to hear it is being worked on!