Released New!!! Radical SR3 XX 2020

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, May 31, 2020.

1. bobbie424242

bobbie424242 Registered

I couldn't resist :D.

So I bought it and tried it for a while on VIR, Sebring (Johnson Club), Berlin and Zandvoort 2020.

And what a car ! I love it. I have a soft spot for slower racing cars (the BMW M2 is one of my favorite) and this Radical fits perfectly.
    The default setup is excellent and FFB is perfect.
    It is extremely agile in curbs and turns very well, which makes it a good match with Formula-E tracks and their hairpin and sharper corners, such as Berlin. It also has excellent brakes and it is possible to brake much later than I initially thought a car like this could.
    On Sebring you can literally feel every bump due to how light it is, for a really intense experience (and some spinning if not extra careful on corner exit). It's more comfortable on less bumpy roads.

Overall, I'm very pleased with it. Thank you S397 for this beautiful and original car.

2. Woodee

Woodee Registered

Don't worry.... he must be bored from being in Reiza forums all day that he needs to do the sim vs sim rubbish.

Thanks for the new content.

Remco Majoor likes this.
  3. rlaycock

rlaycock Registered

Hi
    An I doing something wrong as I cant see any of the instruments. If I adjust the seating to see the dash on the steering wheel it so low that I cant see over the dash?
    Best wishes
    Bob

4. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

But I am interested in all rF2 content but not while the game is in its current state! When some of the issues that have been bothering me and so many other players are put on the back burner while content is pumped out instead of being fixed I will come here showing my displeasure.

DustySticks and memoNo1 like this.
  5. Christian Wolter

Christian Wolter Registered

It's great to have you with us and to share your displeasure with us in a post for a great new car.

6. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Registered

yin.png
    :p
    The car might be great, but nothing wrong, by expressing concerns.
    Critizism is necessary for improvement.

7. Comante

Comante Registered

>>NEW CAR AVAIABLE<<
    --That's not the car you are looking for--
    --It is too expensive to buy ALL RF2 content!--
    --BUT the car I requested where it is?--
    --BUT there are still bugs!!!--

Those are not necessary for improvement criticisms.

Emery, Woodee, Remco Majoor and 3 others like this.
  8. CrimsonEminence

Agreed. Not necessarily. Filtering the useful stuff is hard between all the improvement helping praise.^^ (Applying the same argumentation here, i could even do a comparable list on the pro side)

I will wait for what is still in the pipeline for the future. The "normal" Radical in rF2 seems still sufficient to me in comparison.

Last edited: May 31, 2020
  9. Sebastien Sestacq

Sebastien Sestacq Registered

Once again the "FC never satisfied" incoming!!
    let's say goodbye for ever! go bye!! the exit and over there and it's a free dlc!! :rolleyes:

Spyro and Manfredk2 like this.
  10. CrimsonEminence

Some impressions about the differences on track, laptime and drivability between the old Radical and the new one (please honest and preferably objectively, as far as it can be this way)?
    How sharp is the FFB over curbs, btw.? (unfiltered)

11. Vanisch

Vanisch Registered

Soon you won't be able to read it anymore ... Yes, the addons cost money, because the people from S397 have done a lot for it and earn their money with it. At Rfactor 2 I am happy about every innovation and also about the things that cost money. In addition, the guys have already published a lot of content that did not cost money

I spend so much money on some shit in life ... the 4.99 euros don't hurt me ...

Dady Cairo, Schumi, Woodee and 5 others like this.
  12. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

I prefer this car with the rF2 FFB than the low powered brazilian cars offered by AMS2.....When i play rF2, what a joke AMS2....what a joke.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    mixer61 likes this.
  13. strannikxxxxx

strannikxxxxx Registered

I like radical, great car. But hell, she's practically one in one free car. I was hoping for better handling, better forcefeedback. Now I'm kind of happy about the new car, and a little upset. (Google Translate)

14. Patrick Schumacher

Patrick Schumacher Registered

It's so much fun. Recommend trying it at Sebring.
    Also pretty astonishing its brake capabilities. First time I hit the pedal at the end of Nürburgring GP finish straight at 100m marker, I had to go back on throttle at the 50m one again :D

15. evi

evi Registered

It's for DLC. Definitely. If you add 4.99eur on top, you will get real car as a gift. :)

davehenrie likes this.
  16. Love Guitars n Cars

Love Guitars n Cars Registered

Another great combo for those who care is Oulton Park Fosters.

17. Paul McC

Paul McC Registered

Yo! To anyone who has bought this new XX version, how is it? How does it compare to the earlier free SR3? The original SR3 is great! So I'm considering getting this aswell, seems it's e en lighter that the original. Looks great! Cheers for any replies!

lagg likes this.
  18. U. Daniel

U. Daniel Registered

I've never got on with the older SR3, but I love this one, it's a lot of fun to drive

Patrick Schumacher and Paul McC like this.
  19. Paul McC

Paul McC Registered

Well there's a fiver gone out of my wallet soon as I get some money in the account! Cheers mate, you see what you did! Can't even just comment on DLC in RF2 no more now I gotta pay £5 just for a reply damn you!

20. sg333

sg333 Registered

The sound mixing on this car..... isnt great. The sounds don't even loop properly. The sound samples have a repetitive whine too, and it's very off putting.

Leynad and jlnprssnr like this.