[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. buzz hornet

buzz hornet Registered

Thanks Nibo I’ll run some further tests and report back.

2. buzz hornet

buzz hornet Registered

3. buzz hornet

buzz hornet Registered

I tried on my work Samsung Android and it works fine. Looks like an IPhone issue?
    Tried on my wife’s IPhone same issue.

Last edited: May 20, 2020
  4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yes, looks like something iphone specific. Maybe some safety and/or JS limitation, but I have no experience with iphone and its system.
    If you want, you can try turning on debug console in your phone borwser(s) and see if there are any errors there when you try to open html report.

buzz hornet likes this.
  5. buzz hornet

buzz hornet Registered

Thanks Nibo not a big issue as I generally use my PC to view. I’ll see if I can work out how to use turn debug console, it would be nice but hardly essential. Appreciate your time as always.

6. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yes, don't bother it if its not essential. Probably I would not be able to fix specific IOS error anyway.

buzz hornet likes this.
  7. Keith Carter

Keith Carter Registered

A possible option for the next release, Nibo, unless I'm missing it. Is it possible to toggle on mph vs kph on the live timing page? It seems to revert back to kph every time I visit the page.

buzz hornet likes this.
  8. Nibo

Nibo Registered

You can toggle it with the button at the bottom. But it will not remember the choice if you close the page. Now I added option to set default option mph or kmh.

Updated latest archive without version change.
    • Added LiveTiming option to show speed in mph by default. Default option is Off. To turn it On, change "show_mph" parameter from 0 to 1 in rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.33\web2py\applications\r2la\live_timing_settings.json file.
    In this case, people who had v2.058.33 already installed can just re-download archive and overwrite all old files with new ones.

9. Keith Carter

Keith Carter Registered

Nibo, you rock!

Raven_ARG and buzz hornet like this.
  10. kartname

kartname Registered

Hi, sorry my English I'm using google, my group and I have been approaching this fantastic simulator for a few weeks, I find your program exceptional but I would like to ask you some questions if it is possible. 1) I did not understand how to view live timing on our team's website (gtsracing.
    it) 2) is it possible to create a points ranking also for the races hosted?

11. Nibo

Nibo Registered

r2la Live Timing is running only as a r2la page. You can host r2la and provide a link to its live timing page on your site or forum.

If you know JS/HTML, there is an option to use JavaScript cross-domain ajax request to get Live Timing data from r2la from your site (at live/get_server_data_jsonp or live/get_full_server_data_jsonp). Then, you can make your own LiveTiming widget on your site. How to make a request is described on r2la Help page ("Live Timing cross-domain ajax request").

Don't understand your second question completely. You can use "Championship manager" and assign any points for races there.

kartname likes this.
  12. kartname

kartname Registered

Meanwhile, thank you for the answer, for the live timing on the site I see how I can do it, instead as regards the rankings I meant these of the HOT lap http://217.61.125.186:8000/dedi_comps , for example I would like to assign points to the ranking of our hot lap drivers this week, is that possible?

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

You can create "fake" xml from competition results and then use it in Championship Manager as usual race report. Press "Export to XML" button on competition area. Then refresh Results Viewer, there should be a report with competition name in the list.

kartname likes this.
  14. kartname

kartname Registered

Great, it works !! , sorry if I'm too insistent, I was wondering if there is also the possibility of taking into account how many laps the driver has done in the week of the hotlap? And if in live it is possible to view the track thumbnail with the pilots position. Sorry again but this program is truly fantastic ;)

15. Nibo

Nibo Registered

No, both are technically hard to do for me for different reasons.

16. Maiki0767

Maiki0767 Registered

I have a problem placing the directory in the path of rfactor 2 it doesn't recognize me. I've already tried it in many ways but I can't get it to work. However I already had it installed some time ago and then I had no problems.

17. Maiki0767

Maiki0767 Registered

This is my route : Windows (C:)\Archivos de programa (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\Log\Results

18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Path that you enter in first form should be c:\Archivos de programa (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  19. Maiki0767

Maiki0767 Registered

Thanks Nibo, the correct route was c:\Program files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  20. RacingBite

RacingBite Registered

Hello,
    I'm kinda new to rFactor and joined the forum just to finally figure out how to setup a custom championship with AI drivers being assigned to the same car each race.
    I would love and appreciate any help as I've been googling for days and just can't find any help.

So I basically wanna setup an IMSA-Series. 40 Drivers, GT3 and HDP from the steam workshop.
    Then I want to run some races. The only thing I need is to track the points of the drivers and then for the next race make sure every driver gets the correct car/same car as before.

Again, any help is much appreciated!