Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 Install Error

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Ross Hawkey, May 13, 2020.

1. Ross Hawkey

Ross Hawkey Registered

Hi,

Apologies if this has been covered but I've searched and haven't found anything.

I purchased the Porsche 911 GT3 cup last night, but when loading rf2, when the workshop items were installing/updating, I was given the following errors when verifying the files:-

Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 v1.00CCS requires unknown base mod to be installed. /Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 v1.00
    Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 v1.00CCS requires unknown base mod to be installed. /Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 v1.30
    Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 v1.00CCS requires unknown base mod to be installed. /Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 v1.31

I've tried removing the folder Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 from the installed folder, and re-loading, but that didn't help. Inside the folder: Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 I have another folder titled 1.30
    and inside that there's 2 files named 'car' and Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018.mft.

Any suggestion/help would be welcome.

Thank You

2. Corti

Corti Registered

1. check that I have the updated content in the WorkShop folder
    2. uninstall the package with modmanager
    3. delete the mod folder located in Installed / Vehicles
    4. After all this, I started the rFactor launcher and the mode should install automatically
    paso1.png paso 2.png

Ross Hawkey likes this.
  3. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Guest

Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 v1.00CCS is the Skin mod from Enduracers. Try unsubscribing this mod, install the 911 GT3 Cup new and after that subscribe to the skin mod.

Herve_Versabeau and Ross Hawkey like this.
  4. Ross Hawkey

Ross Hawkey Registered

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. I think I've sorted it, thanks to your help. Oddly, the workshop installed items aren't listed on my Mod Manager listing, but, using your info and images, I believe I have it sorted now. Thank You.

Corti likes this.
  5. Michael Havlena

Michael Havlena Registered

Hi,
    Having the same problem. If you could explain what was done to rectify, it would be greatly appreciated. I ended up deleting the mod from the config list, and still getting the installation error stating the same as above...
    Thanks in advance!...;)

6. Michael Payne

Michael Payne Registered

I have finally managed to get the cars installed, there may be other quicker ways but this worked for me then all of the other methods above failed:

Step 1. From the Workshop, go to About tab
    Step 2. On the About tab, click on My Files drop-down and select Subscribed Files
    Step 3. Click the Unsubscribe From All button, and accept the warning that this cannot be undone. (Note this will get rid of all your subscriptions and you will have to re-subscribe to each mod after Step 4.
    Step 4. Launch rFactor 2 and you will find all the purchased rFactor 2 content will be already downloaded and will successfully install.

All of the issues I had were related to the Global Endurance Cup 2019-20 by haasje33, as this appears to add skins to the cars and I had issues getting some of the below cars installed due to the 'requires unknown base mod to be installed' issue.
    • Aston Martin Vantage GTE
    • BMW M8 GTE
    • Corvette C7.R
    • Ferrari 488 GTE
    • Oreca 07 LMP2
    • Porsche 911 GT3 Cup
    • Porsche 911 GT3 R
    • Porsche 911 RSR
    So I did not re-subscribe to this mod once everything was working

7. patvader

patvader Registered

Finaly i resolve my probleme,

i uninstall 2 mods
    carrera and endurance (unsuscrib on steam)
    i uninstall porsche 911 cup (unsuscrib on steam)

after i reinstall first porsche whit steam (subscrib again)
    restart the game and close when finish

and after i reinstall carrera and endurance and finaly its remove the error when you restart the game again for install this 2 mods :

Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 v1.00CCS requires unknown base mod to be installed. /Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 v1.00
    Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 v1.00CCS requires unknown base mod to be installed. /Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 v1.30
    Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 v1.00CCS requires unknown base mod to be installed. /Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 v1.31