[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. JuanP006

JuanP006 Registered

Thank you for the explanation Nibo. Would it be possible to add the stints for all the drivers as an option?

2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

No, that would be a complicated change. You can look at "Sectors/Laps" tab for (partially) same data for fuel and tires available for all drivers.

3. Goanna

Goanna Registered

From the help file;
    Nibo, is it not possible to change background colour of a warmup session?...I tried adding a .uk-badge-warmup line to app.css but it didn’t seem to work.

4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Warmup is the same as Practice. There are only 3 types of badges Race/Qual/Practice. Practice is really "all else after Race or Qual" in code. If you really need Warmup to be its own css class, I can do it, with the cost of another "if" when rendering every line in Results Viewer log selector.

5. Goanna

Goanna Registered

Thanks for the explanation Nibo, it’s not really needed, I was just toying around with the badge colours and other stuff on our r2la page here

6. fluffert

fluffert Registered

Thanks for continuing to update this great tool Especially like the exposure of Tire & Fuel information as part of the live timing. I noticed that this should also work with AMS1 so gave it a try, but noticed that the live timing doesn't show Tyre or Fuel information. Should this work for AMS1 or is this a limitation of the data exposed by the engine?

7. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yes, its a limitation. rF1/AMS do not have all the data that rF2 shared memory stream has.

buzz hornet likes this.
  8. fluffert

fluffert Registered

Thanks for the confirmation, Nibo.

Tis' a pity, but that's life, I guess!!

9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

@Olivier Mardoc

Updated to 2.058.33:
    • Fixed "Subtract penalty points from driver points" championship option. Now it works for all (driver/team/class) standings tables.

10. Nobkins

Nobkins Registered

Hi there @Nibo

I have quite a lot of hosted competitions. I was a upgrading to the latest version and the export of "r2la_competitions.json" was empty. The file data / time changed so the export was running. I get this in the server prompt:
    upload_2020-5-11_14-44-37.png

I worked out from this that a accented letter was probably the issue. So I renamed two competitions that had accented letters in their name and it fixed it.

Just letting you know in case you can fix easily.

11. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I will look at it, but no easy fix. Everybody, when naming something in r2la, please use only Latin symbols.

12. Jkarlo

Jkarlo Registered

Hello, any way to start r2la when windows start¿, or maybe an option in future to auto start, we have our server pc resarting every x time...

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I think you can work with r2la bat files like with any other program on windows. Use existing windows features. I never did this, but you can google "start bat file on windows startup" and there are articles, like this one - https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000322.htm

14. lagg

lagg Registered

You can use Windows Task Scheduler

Jkarlo likes this.
  15. Nibo

Nibo Registered

To work around web2py pop-up window "Start server" button, you can create a bat file in your rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.33 directory with this lines inside:
    Code:
    cd web2py
    start web2py.exe -S r2la -M -R applications/r2la/private/live_timing.py
    start web2py.exe -a 'x' -i 127.0.0.1 -p 8000
    Where 'x' is a password for web2py and does not really matter. And substitute server IP and PORT values for your server values.

buzz hornet and Jkarlo like this.
  16. Jkarlo

Jkarlo Registered

thanks! it works

17. buzz hornet

buzz hornet Registered

Nibo I can’t seem to open the files on a mobile phone when I export the results. When I go via PC it works perfectly, can open each tab. But when I go via phone it loads the session results but I can’t click on the other headers tyres/fuel, incidents etc.

I did via iPhone using Safari and then Chrome but same issue. Is it a limitation or just something I’m not doing right?

Last edited: May 20, 2020
  18. Paolo Pennimpede

Paolo Pennimpede Registered

Google is not a browser it's a search engine, you mean Chrome maybe?

buzz hornet likes this.
  19. buzz hornet

buzz hornet Registered

Opps I meant chrome will fix post.

20. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I don't have iPhone, but on my Android tablet I can open exported reports with Opera browser. Since tablet screen is small, all other tabs after "Race Results" collapse into it, so I need to press on "Race Results" tab header and drop-down with other tabs appears, they are selectable.
    I also have Chrome on tablet, but for some reason only Opera available for selection when I click to open html file, so I was not able to test Chrome.

Make sure that your browsers on a phone allow JavaScript to work. Tabs and some other stuff will not work without it.

buzz hornet likes this.