[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

No, I can not do anything about it, that's how rF2 works, it does not save session xml if session is restarted.

Make sure that when you changing variables in CustomPluginVariables.JSON, your rF2/server is turned off. Read more steps to try in my post #1695 on previous page here.

Giacomo Lapadula and buzz hornet like this.
  2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Pales, I tried to do tire temps, but this channel in data stream shows static and wrong values for AI for some reason for both dedi and single player. I added optional tire wear and average lap speed (calculated from last lap time).

I updated and re-uploaded latest archive without version change. Anybody who needs this features in LiveTiming should re-download r2la. Updated change log:
    • Added optional AI Fuel and AI Tire Wear columns to LiveTiming (in liters). Default option is Off. To turn it On, change "show_ai_fuel_data" and "show_ai_tire_wear" parameters from 0 to 1 in rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.31\web2py\applications\r2la\live_timing_settings.json file. Works only for AI cars.
    • Added optional Average Lap Speed column to LiveTiming. Default option is Off. To turn it On, change "show_avg_lap_speed" parameter from 0 to 1 in rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.31\web2py\applications\r2la\live_timing_settings.json file.
    • Fixed a bug with color of fastest lap time in LiveTiming in race mode.
    • Added "Live Timing troubleshooting" section to Help page.

buzz hornet, fluffert and Pales like this.
  3. Pales

Pales Registered

This is absolutely incredible. You have even kept the same column format as well which I didn't think was achievable. Genuinely, from the bottom of my heart, thank you! :)

atomed likes this.
  4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I wanted to do same widget from session report pages with colored lines for tire wear, but was not able to make canvas element to work with mithril.js library that I use for LiveTiming rendering. So I put just the text in cell.

buzz hornet likes this.
  5. Pales

Pales Registered

The way it is currently presented is everything I was after and more, so thanks again for that. The innovation has been insane over all these years, r2la is certainty an asset to RF2.

Do you have any other projects or updates in the works? I'm not sure about you, but for those of us that like to get engrossed in offline racing even more, having the ability to select player/ai profiles on r2la so that you can see a display picture, age, bio, current/past racing results and teams would be incredibly interesting. I imagine that this is beyond a normal scope of a change though.

6. Nibo

Nibo Registered

At the moment I have no plans to do big additions to r2la, like driver profile management and stats. Existing "All championships stats" tables is probably the closest thing r2la has in this direction. I suppose it can change if, in the future, rFactor2 will have some sort of AI system overhaul that will allow customization through ini/json files and will interest me.

7. atomed

atomed Member

I just want to say thank you Nibo, thanks a lot.

Keith Carter and kerron23 like this.
  8. kerron23

kerron23 Registered

Thanks!

atomed likes this.
  9. Disco1909

Disco1909 Registered

Hi @Nibo

is it possible to grab more infos via curl than /live/get_data?

i want ask any informations from dedi for my website :)

best regards
    Sven

10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

live/get_full_server_data_jsonp should have all server data that my LIveTiming page receives.

Disco1909 likes this.
  11. Disco1909

Disco1909 Registered

12. Nibo

Nibo Registered

You need to send me your zipped rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.32\web2py\applications\r2la\errors folder for me to see actual error ticket. But I can guess, that you just trying to access that live/get_full_server_data_jsonp link in browser. It will not work like that and will show an error, it should be called from JavaScript like it says on r2la Help page - "Live Timing cross-domain ajax request" section.

13. Disco1909

Disco1909 Registered

Thx @Nibo

I will read the help and use Javascript.
    I have try it with 'curl -GET'

14. Goanna

Goanna Registered

Hi Nibo, would it be possible to order championships based on the oldest start date rather than the newest? Currently we run a fortnightly V8’s series starting in February and finishing in December and various other champs running about six or so rounds on the off week to the V8’s throughout the year. I’d like the V8’s to be number one position throughout the year...would that be doable?

15. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Goanna, yes.

Added championship list reverse and fixed one bug. Re-uploaded v2.058.32 archive without version change.
    • Added "Reverse championship order" admin button to championship page (top left).
    • Fixed a problem when changing championship list type by admin was not visible for regular users.

16. Goanna

Goanna Registered

Thank you.

17. Olivier Mardoc

Olivier Mardoc Registered

Hello, thank you Nibo for your great program. Why are the individual penalties not included in the team classification in my championship ?
    Best regards

18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Because when I added automatic subtracting penalty points by request, I could not do it for team tables. Technical difficulties with the way many options/calculations are entangled. If you need it to work for team championship, you need to leave "Subtract penalty points" on Off and do manual points correction. From the change log of v.2.058.21:
    I might fix this in the future, but I can not promise.

Olivier Mardoc likes this.
  19. JuanP006

JuanP006 Registered

Hi Nibo, I hope all is well.

I am using server logs with 24 online drivers, but I only see my own stint in the stints tab, the other drivers stints are not showing. And when I export the standings with races the stints tab is not there. What am I doing wrong?

I am using separate race and qually files from the server, and the info is showing. Should I have all the sessions in one file or does not matter?

Cheers

20. Nibo

Nibo Registered

"Stints" tab is only available for single player name that is taken from rF2 json file on first start (or entered in first r2la form for rF1 logs). It is designed for single player looking at his results in offline use. I did not make It available in exported reports, since I thought main purpose of exporting is to show session reports to other people and stints are "personal".

Every session must be in its own xml file. rFactor creates them like that by default.