CS-closed GT Challenge Series S1

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Feb 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Serra

David Serra Registered

Couple of laps before end race I suffered router bop (+100 ping) :mad:

Sorry I could bother.

2. Report it in IRR, only lesson that seems to work.

lagg and Adrian Blasco like this.
  3. Standings are up to date - now remember how it was explained. Its not the actual positions that dictates if you move up or down but how well you have made it in the last 2 events (R3 and R4)

Please check if you have been moved up or down into another split.

I see a lot of DNS which is a shame, people are enjoying this and if everyone were there it would be more fun. But they will be sorted out eventually.

4. Rifqy Afiyat

Rifqy Afiyat Registered

Did I receive penalty position in sprint race? I finished 7th which supposed to be 9 points for me.

5. Diego Barjollo

Diego Barjollo Registered

I'm not sure if I understand the scoring system well, because my poor english. Anyways, in yesterday's sprint race, I broke the engine when I was sixth. I would have liked to get those points of course :(, but I think there is an error in the scores. Check it out please. Thx.

6. CookieMonster

CookieMonster Registered

In Split 1, Kevin Rotting is in an Aston Martin, not a McLaren 720S ;) (if i'm not mistaken)

7. Roman Yakubovich

Roman Yakubovich Registered

Sorry for that Georgi, I thought for a moment before T1 apex that I was squeezing you too much, opened up the steering a bit to give you more space and turned into T2 probably slightly earlier than I should have. Clumsy move for sure, bent wheel for me as well

Georgi Nedev likes this.
  8. You are right, there is one driver that is using a different name which caused this issue. I have updated them
    To get points you must:
    Finish within 50%
    Get in a point scoring position, which you were, but you were not in 7th, because the drivers ahead of you did 9 laps and not just 7 like you did.

Rifqy Afiyat and Diego Barjollo like this.
  9. Lorenzo Arisi

Lorenzo Arisi Registered

Hi Jimmi, for the promotions from Split 2 to Split 1, i saw that Malghera and Machado have scored more points than Holt and Blanco in races 3 and 4, the latter are in split 1 now while the former are still in split 2. Is it correct?

From my calculations the situation must be the following (races 3 and 4 only):
    Split 2 -> Split 1
    Pfeiffer 92 points
    Yakubovich 91 points
    Malghera 85 points
    Nedev 75 points
    Machado 75 points
    --------------------------
    Holt 64 points
    Blanco 57 points

10. I know points and how this relegation goes is confusing, but your post is just as confusing ;) and adding points manually in Libre because Excel cant handle 4 sheets is not helping the situation.
    I did plan on running through this again today as well since that one name issue bugged me.
    Until i have them done i wont really comment.

11. I found the issue. Looking through it now.

12. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis Registered

I lost interest in rf2 so please remove me from this series.

13. That will be sorted all by itself, but please only sign up again if your intentions are to run a full season instead of taking away someone elses chance to run here.

14. Javier Polanco

Javier Polanco Registered

I think there is the same problem for the promotions from Split 3 to Split 2

15. Ok, i doubt it, but care to explain?

Heres the math for you with you included
    upload_2020-4-26_20-32-7.png

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2020
  16. Javier Polanco

Javier Polanco Registered

I just understood it. I thought all the results were taken instead of just the last two. thanks for the explanation

17. Rui Almeida

Rui Almeida Registered

Can you guys tell me when next GT Challenge season (2) registrations will be opened?

18. Pauli Ahonen

Pauli Ahonen Registered

Probably... after this season has finished???

19. Split 1
    R1
    390 - A Siebel defends position towards T2 but comes back on racing line and bumps off S Weijer
    Penalty - A Siebel - AC; DT

R2
    1445.0 M Beavis goes inside M Sedlacek into T8 and runs him off track
    Penalty - M Beavis - AC; DT

1830.0 M Sedlacek overtakes K Rotting towards T14. Sedlacek bumps into Rotting on exit.
    Racing incident

1834.0 I Fernandez sends it up the inside into T15 and is not even close on being on par with M Sedlacek
    Penalty - I Fernandez - AC; DT

1970 Out of T4 A Arjona bumps into M Beavis into the apex, causing contact and causing Arjona to go off
    Racing incident

2756 - A Arjona defends into T2 from S Weijer and doing so braking late and pushing S Weijer off track
    Penalty - A Arjona - AC; DT

2786 - S Weijer goes wide into T7, K Rotting take advantage and S Weijer comes back on racing line causing slight contact but cars continue
    Racing incident

2914 - I Fernandez gets told to give position back to Rotting, but between them is S Weijer. Fernandez brakes and holds up Weijer into T8 so Rotting gets closer
    Penalty - I Fernandez - Unsportsmanlike behaviour; DT

Split 2
    No reports

Split 3
    No reports

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.