CS-closed GT Challenge Series S1

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Feb 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

3rd in split 3, is still split 3

Pauli Ahonen likes this.
  2. Alexey Kutsak

Alexey Kutsak Registered

Changes in splits will be done after the next race

3. The images in the first couple of posts and entry list will be updated after every 2nd round. (after R2 and after R4).

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Are these BOP changes ever going to reach non-participants? Or are they meant solely for the competitions?

davehenrie likes this.
  6. Split 1
    674 - C Shepherd is not in a position to claim apex, still tries an overtake on A Siebel causing a spin
    Penalty - C Shepherd - AC; DT (not served this round - adding it next round)

800 - Incident reviewed live
    NFA

Split 2
    96 - L Pupo steers into right lane under formation lap
    Infraction - stay alert on formation lap please

660 - M Machado tries an overtake into the small left hand turn before the chicane, not in a position to claim the corner Machado uses Pupo to slow down and sends him off track
    Penalty - M Machado - AC; DT

828 - C Pallesen and M Roellin goes side by side into the fast T5-6-7 and Pallesen chops across and spins Roellin
    Penalty - C Pallesen - AC; DT (not served this round - adding it next round)

941 - H Kolvenbach goes off track and tries to save it rejoining the track just before the apex and plows into the side of M Machado
    Penalty - H Kolvenbach - AC/FTLB; DT (not served this round - adding it next round)
    Drivers - please take note, you need to block your brakes when having an incident, you might think its safe to rejoin in a 90 degress angle - but its not, stop doing this

960 - J Tatuhey is being overtaken by S Pfeiffer but does not slow enough and sends Pfeiffer and self off track, rejoins with no remorse
    Penalty - J Tatuhey - AC; DT (not served this round - adding it next round)

Split 3
    363 - R de Klein tries to overtake R Afiyat and is not in a position to claim space and spins the car
    Penalty - R de Klein - AC; DT

656 - A Asiain defends his position towards T15 M Scholten stays to the left side of the track, Asiain moves across and Scholten can't avoid
    Racing incident

180 - A Zakirov switch position during the entire formation lap bumping into other drivers
    Penalty - A Zakirov - DT (not served this round - adding it next round)

413 - A Zakirov goes off track into the tyre wall, rejoins and goes straight onto apex of next turn slamming into the side of R de Klein
    Penalty - A Zakirov - AC; SnH 60 seconds (not served this round - adding it next round)

808 - D Vella bumps off A Asiain
    Penalty - D Vella - AC; DT

1060 A Diaz Reina runs off track and does not lock brakes and R Afiyat can't avoid
    Penalty - A Diaz Reina - FTLB/AC; DT

1501 - On the straight towards T15 F Caneo bumps into A Asiain and make both cars ram into the wall and DNF
    Penalty - F Caneo - AC; SnH 60 seconds (not served this round - adding it next round)

Steward notes:
    • A Zakirov goes onto probation for the reminder of the season due to reckless and aggressive driving
    • There seems to be a couple of rules people dont understand
      1. Double file means double file, not single file and not "i'll chose the spot i want to be in file"
      2. During formation lap, stay in your spot - don't speed up and slow down, stay in your spot!
      3. When spinning, lock brakes - this might not be the perfect solution 1/100 times, but this does make your car a lot more predictable
      4. When you want to overtake, make sure you front wheel is alligned with the rear wheel of the other car, if not you have no claim to the corner.
      Does this come as a suprice, then please go and re-read the rules, because then you probably skipped that part

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2020
    Rifqy Afiyat likes this.
  7. Dean Vella

Dean Vella Registered

Penalties will take effect at Imola?

8. 13.1.1 Penalties received via a post-race incident review can either be applied to the race results or to the driver/car next race.
    If i don't say anything else, it will be the same procedure like it has been during the season, meaning yes. In the next race.

9. Mod update with track and driver briefing is coming up

Weather
    upload_2020-4-20_11-38-5.png

10. SmellySkidmark

SmellySkidmark Registered

Are we likely to see any of the mod updates you have done, in the BOP for the general public who paid for this content?

11. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis Registered

I will have to sit this one out. See you at Sebring.

Pauli Ahonen likes this.
  12. Alejandro Diaz Reina

Alejandro Diaz Reina Registered

13. Heiko Kolvenbach

Heiko Kolvenbach Registered

I will not drive this race .
    see ya

14. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

Sitting this one out

15. Marius Nicolae

Marius Nicolae Registered

I don't know what is happend now, 4 times in a row i got a game crash , i was driving like 30 sec and that was . Please take me out from the challenge - series . Better to not drive at all

Pauli Ahonen likes this.
  16. Adrian Blasco

Adrian Blasco Registered

great return to racing after failing to run the previous two.

P4 and P1

@Jimmi Allison - I would like to know if on the training lap it is mandatory to go with a limiter, I see many people walking away on the training lap removing the limiter and that makes you go further behind.

17. Georgi Nedev

Georgi Nedev Registered

Good clean fighting in Split 2 yesterday. Great overtake @Sebastian Pfeiffer into T1 on the outside - that 911 is mighty on the brakes.
    @Roman Yakubovich I was not very happy with our contact in Race 2 at first corners - I made everything to give you enough room in T1 but you didnt return the favour in T2, slightly bent wheel as result for me

18. What is a training lap? you mean formation lap?
    Rules are quite clear?
    I dont mind the small catch up since its double file and you cant be level with the other cars when they take the turn quicker (being on the inside). But constantly going off it is not what the rules say.

Alejandro Diaz Reina likes this.
  19. CookieMonster

CookieMonster Registered

One thing i'd like to point out is that some drivers don't seem to pay attention to their starting position before the green flag. They seem to be ok to make sure they actually start ahead of the guy besides them even if they should be behind in terms of grid position ;) not sure if allowed

Georgi Nedev likes this.
  20. Adrian Blasco

Adrian Blasco Registered

people on the formation lap remove the limiter.
    It has already happened several times and in silverstone it came out in position seven and in green flag I started the ninth for this reason.

people do not respect the position.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.