Porsche Cup AI

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tpw, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Paul McC

Paul McC Registered

What! You're kidding me right, what the hell are they doing getting rid of v useful features like that for?

atomed likes this.
  2. atomed

atomed Member

No, no, apparently it was some problem on my side. Went back to the old UI, reinstalled the new ome and there it was, sorry :oops:

3. Paul McC

Paul McC Registered

Phew!!!

atomed likes this.
  4. nounoubleu

nounoubleu Registered

Finally I could test your setup yesterday.
    My 1st impression was I felt the handling was bit blurry and it had definitely too much understeering for my taste. But after increasing camber to more Porsche-like values (roughly 4,2° front and 3,5° rear I think) and tweaking couple of other parameters I must admit it's good for a gentleman driver like me.
    Actually, my lap times were originally roughly same as before or even slower but since the car is much more secure and forgiving, I could attack more and finally improve my lap times.

Paul McC likes this.
  5. Paul McC

Paul McC Registered

Great stuff mate,its much more of a race setup than a qauli setup so its good for not getting outta shape when unexpected things happen in the race. Might try your camber settings out and see if i can reduce that understeer.

R.Noctua likes this.
  6. OdeFinn

OdeFinn Registered

If there's someone who still struggles with Porsche Cup, then here's video+setup to try, made pretty easy setup to drive, with three simple versions, lively, fun and easy (On description and end of video).

Updated video, there was bitrate error.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    R.Noctua, nounoubleu, atomed and 2 others like this.