CS-closed BMW SIM M2 CS Racing Cup 2020

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Feb 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lagg

lagg Registered

That's interesting.

Risto Kappet likes this.
  2. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet Registered

Could the first post of this thread also contain links (and pictures, like the GT Pro forum has standings?) to results and broadcasts of past rounds, next to the "replays" link in the schedule for example?
    I want to introduce this series to people and give them an overview, but there really is no infrastructure for it. All the info regarding past events is scattered around social media, but not pinned or archived anywhere.
    The https://www.studio-397.com/bmw-sim-m2-cs-racing-cup/ page only acts as a guide on how to join.

lagg likes this.
  3. There is no such things as results or standings in this, but all our streams are on twitch, so quit easy to find.

4. Pierluca

Pierluca Registered

Hi,name and password of the server race ? for tomorrow ?

5. This will be sent out on email just like the other rounds.
    But please contact @Christopher Elliott on PM to get your named changed to your full name here, i need to be able to know who i am talking too and also able to tag anyone racing.

6. Oleksandr Borodai

Oleksandr Borodai Registered

Can someone advise what are the optimum temps and pressures for M2 tyres?

7. Nico Barclay

Nico Barclay Registered

in rf2 lowest available 99.9% of the times

Marko and Risto Kappet like this.
  8. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet Registered

I have asked since the beginning, I have PMed Jimmi for Round 2 but I have to repeat myself:
    Can we PLEASE stop using the thick narrow AI generated realroad? For races AND hotlaps.
    Its unrealistic, is poor to drive on and looks bad.
    If gathering realroads from real drivers or simply receiving and applying realroads sent by drivers is too hard, then simply setting it to green is more than sufficient.
    The Nordschleife is green in real life too with roadcars and rainstorms driving over it every day.

9. So now you are thinking that a green track is better than some rubber, that makes good sense... by someone who always ask about the track conditions and amount of rubber.
    Gathering real road is not super hard, but talk about knowing the conditions ahead of time giving other people an advantage (yes i´ve seen the chat about cars, tracks and conditions elsewhere).
    This is the rubber that is set for the competition. I´ll see what i can do for future rounds to keep it on the servers, i´d prefer if we get those better rubber files into the actual track releases.

10. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet Registered

Who is responsible, who can I annoy to get that done? I would be glad to help build rubber for the track I will practice for anyway

Will you accept and apply a custom made light-medium realroad for the remaining rounds if I send it to you?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
    Jakub Brzeziński likes this.
  11. Diogo Silva2

Diogo Silva2 Registered

Didnt i submit my livery Jimmi?
    Edit: Correct day, wrong hours. My bad

12. Vojta Polesny

Vojta Polesny Registered

13. Hany Alsabti

Hany Alsabti Registered

nothing he could do about it. his car got stuck and he couldnt turn anymore. blue car kept flooring the gas making them all three stuck together.

Remco Majoor and Erhan Jajovski like this.
  14. Jernej Simoncic

Jernej Simoncic Registered

What exactly is the issue there? Which of my inputs?

15. Vojta Polesny

Vojta Polesny Registered

For example you turned directly to the left across the ideal line and caused collision of 5 cars?

16. You did, but like I explained in the email, there was a lot of errors. If you want in, read the instructions. Its not super complicated ;)
    Are you racing in this series? i suppose so since you have that video/replay - in which case you are breaching a few rules.
    First and foremost - naming, we require your real name in use on our forums. Second posting videos about incidents - what good does that do? why not reach out to the driver instead and have a chat. A video does not show damage, nor does it show penalties and more.

17. Jernej Simoncic

Jernej Simoncic Registered

I guess the rejoining car on the right contributed to me going left, but I was always going to leave more than half of the track on the left as you can see by the inputs. And yes, as Jimmi says, it would be good to know who you are, and you can PM me on discord.

Oh, and I don't think I caused a crash there.

18. Erhan Jajovski

Erhan Jajovski Registered

What 'mixed' conditions mean exactly, can you elaborate more precisely on that please?

I know it means dry+rain, but would be good to have a better understanding.

Risto Kappet likes this.
  19. AMillward

AMillward Registered

BTCC drivers would say so :p

20. It means mixed, this has not even been decided yet, and its in 2 months time. But yes it will be mixed, thats about how much you and I know at this point.

Erhan Jajovski likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.