Does anyone experience severe stop at certain point of tracks?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Balazs Magyar, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Balazs Magyar

Balazs Magyar Registered

I always had sudden stops at certain points of several tracks. Either with mods or official content. I always thought it was because of my slow HDD. I've recently bought an SSD to solve the problem, but it's the same :(

The most severe case is Zandvoort, At a certain point (it might be the beginning of a new sector, because there's a white line on the track) the sim stops for at least ~2 tenths of a sec, or in some cases ~5. The NOS is very similar, right through the last corner. RacerFactor Monza right after the Ascari complex, to mention a few. (Private practice)
    I completely reinstalled everything (hence it's a new drive): win10, steam, rF2. Nothing's changed.

Any idea? I'm very disappointed for I've bought the SSD for this specific reason (it's very useful otherwise though). I always have constant 60 fps (vsync) in any other circumstances,

16 GB RAM, Intel i5 7700, AMD RX 580, 8 GB VRAM

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  2. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

3. Balazs Magyar

Balazs Magyar Registered

Wow. Thank you!

4. Balazs Magyar

Balazs Magyar Registered

I"ve attached the log. It happened somewhere in the first 10 seconds. It's an fps drop, looks like a graphics issue. Green dots appear around the green bar, when it occurs.
    Thanks you for your help, Dear Devs, in advance.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020