Released Latest GT3 Updates (Not BOP)

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Mar 7, 2020.

1. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

My guess would be all the cars had the same adjustment. So no change when each car is compared to the other cars.

2. stonec

stonec Registered

These are all dirty air parameters, my guess is that they reduced the loss of downforce when following other cars. So none of these changes will have any impact unless you are following another car and when you are, it's just a slight reduction (or increase) of dirty air effect.

pkelly likes this.
  3. T.FORMULA I

T.FORMULA I Registered

@Asta & JimmyT thanks for your support!
    Unfortunately it dosen´t work for me. I´m not sure if my problem depends on the car it self. Maybe the pictures below makes it more understandable what I mean (green everything is ok / red not ok mirror is grey or sometimes black). In my favourite mods from ASR-Formula I don´t have any problems with the mirrors.

upload_2020-3-8_19-30-40.png

4. FuNK!

FuNK! Registered

That is car/mod related. If I remember correctly it is how the LOD of the object carrying the mirror material is set up. So you will see it on many cars, but not on all. Something for S397 to improve!

5. T.FORMULA I

T.FORMULA I Registered

FuNK! ok thanks for your reply. That means I have to wait for an improvment from S397