Come and join one of the biggest and best Sim Racing Communities in the world!

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by M700N, Mar 5, 2020.

1. M700N

M700N Registered

If you are looking for a friendly and competitive sim racing community, look no further.

Redline Motorsport was created on the 18th of August 2018. We created Redline Motorsport with a vision to provide a clean and fun racing environment for sim racers all across the globe. We started out with about 20 members and have now grown to just shy of 3000.

We race 7 days a week in the following sim racing titles;

Assetto Corsa
    Assetto Corsa Competizione
    Dirt Rally 2.0
    iRacing
    RaceRoom
    rFactor 2

And soon Automobilista 2

To join our ever-growing team and to race with some of the cleanest and respectful drivers in the sim racing community, visit our website below and click the SIGN IN/UP button on the top right.

Website - https://redlinemotorsport.co.uk/
    Discord - https://discord.gg/4XGrEAm

See you on track!

Mike Toon
    RLM Director

2. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

It's good to see a site like this, using different sims with an easy to navigate website without clutter.
    You won't see me racing there though. I'm only fast at one thing at the time you race and that is fast asleep at 5:30am Sunday.

One thing I noticed which I thought wouldn't be very helpful in keeping members and that is being DQ'd from a series for not turning up without notice.
    I reckon that's a bit harsh seeing as sim racing is just a fun hobby for most and a time to have fun but hey, it's not my playpen.
    I understand "rules is rules" and if you don't like it ..........the door's --------->>>

Enough about that.
    I do hope it all goes well and you keep growing and have some great racing.

3. M700N

M700N Registered

Hi ADSTA,

Thanks for the feedback. We like the have pretty strict rules when it comes to signing up to a championship. Basically if you sign up to an 8 race championship, you are allowed 3 sign outs that you can use for any of the races in the championship. This basically means you have to attend at least 5 of the races or you will be dqed from the champ. This is to prevent people signing up and not attending races, as it is very frustrating when you start a championship with 32 people and then by the end you are down to 5, if you know what I mean.

Again thank you for your kind words, and we would love to see you race with us, if you are ever awake or decide to stay up one time.

Thanks,

Mike

ADSTA likes this.