[REL] WTCR 2018 by Tommy78

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Tommy78, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

Hopefully on the next week. ;)

Rogger, Bostrom, DrivingFast and 2 others like this.
  2. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

Yeeaahhh.. I love you buddy....

Tommy78 likes this.
  3. Rujasu

Rujasu Registered

Any chance you could increase the timeout length a bit on your site's downloads? I'm getting to around 1.4Gb out of 1.6 on the WTCR pack before the download kills itself and I'm forced to start all over again.

4. Dani Mcfly

Dani Mcfly Registered

This Mods is so Fun to drive, I haven't had so much time to race these days but I would still encourage people to get this :) Awesome mod Bro! (Stupid AI went to pit early, I hope you could edit the fuel to something higher than what they use now)

atomed and Tommy78 like this.
  5. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

any new about fixing the flickering issues at night for the car interior with the Cupra and Alpha ?

6. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Guest

Has anyone tried this mod at Leipzig Porsche track?

Never seen such a chaos. Started with 15 AI. Only 2 Seats (seems the only car which could handled by the AI) and one Hyundai (with 90 secs distance and some rollovers) could finish a 10 minute race. If you watch them from behind, the suspension looks like a Citroen 2CV. They dive/tilt at turns so deep that the front spoiler is below the track surface. Other cars or mods like BTCC work like a charm. What could be wrong?

atomed likes this.
  7. atomed

atomed Member

Yeah, it's not good at all, let's see what magic can Mark do with that, it's a shame because it's a fantastic track for TCRs.

8. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Guest

Marks AIW is perfect - please dont change anything. I think its a big problem of the TCR mod

atomed likes this.
  9. atomed

atomed Member

Yeah, I meant that maybe he'll be able to see the cars code, not the track.

Manfredk2 likes this.
  10. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Guest

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

atomed likes this.
  11. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

I never had the same problem, but i didn't try this track, but i tested the cars with AI on many track without issue. Do you have the same problem on other tracks as well? Firstly i talking about official track.

12. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

And if you watch the above video, you will not see the same, so i think this problem is track related maybe the AIW, and/or missing a step, where the AI "learn" the track layout. I don't know exactly.

atomed likes this.
  13. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Guest

The TCR´s work very well on all other tracks, still some rollovers - but very good.

Did some testings today. The Cupra works excellent, did a race with 15 Cupras. All 15 Ai finished the race within 20 secs. No problems. Same race with 15 VW or 15 Audi - 10 or more cars did not finish. All are driving like mad, crashing every corner. Started in position 12 and was 1st after one lap.

Then i tested some other cars. Some of them, also official S397 cars like the 75 and 66 Brabham, the Spark F3 and some mods like the Mini or the Caterham are also crashing like mad. Noticed that at all "problem cars" the tires are sinking into the asphalt. Did a not so good screenshot in VR but the sinking of the tires could be seen clearly. Will contact the track author. Maybe that is the issue
    [​IMG]

atomed and t0p5ecret like this.
  14. t0p5ecret

t0p5ecret Registered

Hi guys, I've tested tonight with every front wheel drive car I have including the WTCR 15 cars and I can't get any of them to behave like this with the FASTEST path other than these cars. @Tommy78 are you able to include a simple .rcd file with a DrivingLine=WTCR2018_FAST in it and I will create a separate line for these cars. I think it's a combination of these cars having a very low rear axle weight and this and the Suzuka S being high speed trail brake corners. I noticed at least in the Hyundai the weight dist is 61.9 front, perhaps shifting this to the FIA regulation of 59 front might help with a slight shift in weight?
    I'll talk to @Andrea1968 about what @Manfredk2 is seeing as well.

Manfredk2 and atomed like this.
  15. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Guest

@mark Try an old open wheeler like 1966 Brabham. They are jumping over the track and are also crashing and driving like mad. Seems not to be only a problem of fwd cars.

atomed likes this.
  16. senormen

senormen Registered

guys . . .
    from the pics the cars are clearly sinking into the track . . .
    now . . . on the track . . .
    provided all the object names and materials are set up properly it could be the way the track model is set up . . .
    i was asked recently to fix a track with a similar issue . . .
    turned out the grass plane extended under the track sections and caused the cars to sink . . .
    so in other words if this is the case the removal of any polys under the track will sort it . . .
    if i get time will have a look to confirm . . .

17. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Guest

Cupra which works
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Audi which doesnt work.

[​IMG]

Maybe the cars are loosing connection to the AIW and go wild?

atomed likes this.
  18. t0p5ecret

t0p5ecret Registered

I've sent this onto @Andrea1968 , thanks mate.

Corti and atomed like this.
  19. t0p5ecret

t0p5ecret Registered

Andrea has confirmed it's an issue with the track and will release an update shortly.

Corti, atomed and davehenrie like this.
  20. t0p5ecret

t0p5ecret Registered

This should be fixed now Leipzig V1.2 is out