[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Justifier

Justifier Registered

Hi Nibo, just wanted to say thanks for adding these options. Cheers

buzz hornet likes this.
  2. buzz hornet

buzz hornet Registered

Nice update - thanks
    Any chance on the Driver and Team Standings Page to have the difference in points from first to last.
    Example say Driver A is 1000 points and Driver B is 900 points that it shows in Driver B new column (-100) and so on?

Scoopscat7 likes this.
  3. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I can try. Do you mean pts difference of every driver to leader, or difference between next driver down the list?

buzz hornet likes this.
  4. FuNK!

FuNK! Registered

I've made some CSS modifications to my copy. How do I update without losing these modifications? :oops: Can I just copy the compiled files from the application directory?
    Thank you!

5. buzz hornet

buzz hornet Registered

Hi Nibo - pts difference of every driver to leader would be great to have an option to have difference between next driver down the list. But by default I reckon the pts difference of every driver to leader would be perfect.

atomed likes this.
  6. Nibo

Nibo Registered

FuNK!, you can just copy/overwrite app.css file. But better is just copy you relevant lines from app.css into new r2la's app.css, because I can change css in some future versions.

7. Mike82

Mike82 Registered

Hello, is there an option to transfer the points a driver gets for a race 1: 1 to the "Championship car classes"?
    Some bonus points are transfered (pole position, consistency, ...) but some are not (Fastest Lap, max Lead Lap)

The line marked in the picture is transferred to the "Driver Standings", the other to the "Championship car classes"

I use the Log Analyzer version 2.058.29 for rFactor2

Thank you and best regards

Attached Files:

• log.jpg
      log.jpg
      File size:
      109.6 KB
      Views:
  8. Justifier

Justifier Registered

Hi Nibo, Can you please add a button to hide/unhide all the links to the Race numbers/names at the top of the Driver Standings and Driver Stats in the Championship manager? We have lots of races over the season (like 150!) and the whole page ends up filling with all the race links at the top and we end up having to scroll a long way down to see the standings etc. Cheers mate. This is our first year trying your software and so far we are very impressed. We intend to donate soon :)

9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Mike82, "Fastest Lap" and "max Lead Lap" bonuses do not work for Class standings. This data for classes does not exist in xml and to make it work I would need to calculate myself who has fastest lap and led max laps in all classes. I was not able to do this calculations. Maybe in future I will find time for this, but I can not promise. You can add this bonuses manually if you wish, using manual correction points option.

Justifier, I will see if its possible.

Mike82 likes this.
  10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to 2.058.30:
    • Added championship option "Show points gap to leader column in standings tables". Default "Off".
    • Added championship option "Show points gap to next driver column in standings tables". Default "Off".
    • Added "Toggle Race Navbar" button to championship page to hide race navbar/list from page (button with "Up"/"Down" chevron icon near "Check for new logs" button). Useful if your championship has very large amount of races.
    • Added championship option "Hide race navbar by default". Default "Off". If turned "On", race navbar/list on championship page will be hidden by default for all users. Users can still open it clicking on "Toggle Race Navbar" button.
    • Short race name in championship standings tables headers is now hyperlink to race report on championship page.
    • "Race results" title text on championship race report page is now hyperlink to that same report page. Can be copied and shared.
    • Added latest released track names for automatic flag assignment.

atomed, buzz hornet and ADSTA like this.
  11. Adam Helyes

Adam Helyes Registered

Hello.
    I can't find the Ecuador flag. Autodromo Yahuarcocha is an Ecuadorian circuit. (reiza pack)

12. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I just added it in v.2.058.30. Are you using this latest version? It should assign this flag for Autodromo Yahuarcocha by default.

Adam Helyes likes this.
  13. Adam Helyes

Adam Helyes Registered

Okay thank you. No, I'm still using version 2.058.27.

14. buzz hornet

buzz hornet Registered

Awesome update thanks Nibo

15. Pr3dator

Pr3dator Registered

Hey Nibo can you make an option to assign drivers who did not partipate in the race (but appear in the driver standings of a championship) to be assigned a DNQ (Did not Qualify) on the tracks they did not appear? Thank you for all the work you've put into this!

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Right now drivers who did not attend both qual and race are marked as "-" in standings tables cells. You just want to see "DNQ" instead of "-" there? It is technically possible as an option, but I would rather not add one more "if-else" there, because it is affecting page rendering speed. It seems not much of change in functionality, but a bit of loss in performance. If I understood you correctly.

atomed likes this.
  17. Vinicius Ranieri

Vinicius Ranieri Registered

Is it possible to add the lap sectors time under Records tab?

18. buzz hornet

buzz hornet Registered

@Nibo how do I move Championships I created from old version to new version? I see you can clone, but I was expecting like an import from one version (23) to (30)? Thanks

19. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Vinicius Ranieri, not possible without some significant DB changes. Maybe in the future, but I can not promise.

buzz hornet, you can read about it in steam guide ("Upgrading to newer version of r2la" section).

buzz hornet likes this.
  20. buzz hornet

buzz hornet Registered

Thanks @Nibo
    So straight forward.

Nibo can anything be done with the background issue in screenshots below?
    Almost need the second driver which is greyed out made to be transparent or an option to do so?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020