Payment mods only work with internet connection??

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by jonr, Feb 11, 2020.

1. jonr

jonr Registered

Adsta, I have it well, as you said, and unfortunately it still fails me alternately

2. jonr

jonr Registered

Es un problema de steam, en teoria va como comentais, pero cuaquier cambio,actualizacion o apagarlo de una o otra manera hace ke no funcione bien y por tanto pueda acceder al contenido pagado por mi,a no ser que disponga de internet,y esto no deveria ser asi. Con otros programas no me pasa,solo con RFactor . Es una lastima y un problema.
    Por otro lado,felicitaros por las fisicas del programa,son de lo mejor en el momento, eso si, el tema de las presiones de los neumaticos es incoherente con la calidad del producto ,ya que las presiones y el hud respecto al agarre varia de modelos a otros y muchas veces ponerlo al minimo es la unica y mala solucion. Espero que lo equilibreis ya que parece el mayor error globalmente,para nada a la altura de la calidad y direccion del programa. SaludĀ”

3. StanfromIBF

StanfromIBF Registered

So I live in South Africa - the land of loadshedding, corruption, and poor service.

The solution that is offered makes the flawed assumption that people go 9ffline willingly, and intentionally.

I'm on a "wireless internet connection" so I'm connected to a tower on a high site. About 4 days ago, the tower got struck by lightning. It's still not back up and it might be several days as lots of equipment was damaged, from several service providers.

Due to this, I now have no internet. So I cannot "log into steam and verify files," or "ensure that I have the latest update." I can certainly also not "log in and GO TO offline mode."

When I start Steam, it warns me that there's no internet connection, so I select Offline Mode, right there. I cannot do more than that.

I bought a game, paid for content, downloaded all of it (data costs money here), and now... I can't use any of the downloaded content!

I can drive any tume (and use downloaded/paid content) in Assetto Corsa, Dirt Rally 2.0, and in Automobilista.

It's only RFactor 2 that has this issue. Come on guys - get caught up with technology! It's small irritatiins like thus that drives customers to rival products!

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

This was just fixed in the latest Hotfix #4 for the Release Candidate. Will be official on Monday.