[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

There is no way to add a driver to result (unless you add a new <driver> block to xml in some text editor, but I don't think its something you want/need to do).
    But there is similar option to assign a fixed amount of points to all drivers (DNF and DNS) in championship tables. Press "Edit Championship" and at the points area assign some points to "All drivers (even DNF) receive no less then this points" option. Also check "DNS also recieves points" check box.

Brent likes this.
  2. FORMULAEFAN71

FORMULAEFAN71 Registered

okay, ive gotten this to work, and I have all my championships there but, there is not information there, just errors.
    this is one from a race results page:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "D:/web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la\compiled\controllers.report.report.py", line 21, in report
    File "D:\web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la/modules\la_core.py", line 421, in create_event
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'infodict'

3. Nibo

Nibo Registered

If you have this error only on championship pages, but you can open log files of your championship races on Results Viewer page without errors, then you need to re-assign every championship race result again (press "Assign race result" and select log file from selector). This errors might happen if your championships stored old paths to log files.
    Alternatively, you can create your championships from scratch.

4. FORMULAEFAN71

FORMULAEFAN71 Registered

Oof, the logs aren’t there. How do I do manual, I don’t remember all of the results?

5. Nibo

Nibo Registered

You can not add manual results to r2la, it can only read xml log files. As I said earlier you can try to find all your log files and put them in your current c:\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\Log\Results directory. Then enter c:\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2 in the form on first start of r2la.

6. FuNK!

FuNK! Registered

You can of course just create an results file xml by copying and editing one to your needs. For instance to correct results or when drivers were missing etc. ;)

7. Brent

Brent Registered

That's what I figured but thought to ask the question. Thanks!

8. Hmatty

Hmatty Registered

9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

That is a local link indicating some error, it will not open because there is no access to it in release version. For me to see that error ticket I need you to zip your rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.28\web2py\applications\r2la\errors folder and sent it to me.

10. Hmatty

Hmatty Registered

new to this did it work?

Attached Files:

11. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yes. This errors show that when you request championship driver/team standings there is another error trace printed in your web2py cmd window. Please copy error text from that window here. All this can look confusing, but its a complicated system and some errors are shown in browser, some in cmd window and some as error tickets in /errors folder.

12. Hmatty

Hmatty Registered

here you go

Attached Files:

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

This error means that you assigned some xml file to this championship race, but then you (or somebody/something else) deleted/moved this log file from your rFactor 2\UserData\Log\Results folder.
    If you still see this log and its report on Results Viewer page, then you can try to re-assign it on championship race page.
    If you removed this log file through r2la then its not really deleted, just moved to rFactor 2\UserData\Log\Results\r2la_temp folder. You can move it back to /Results and press "Refresh" in r2la to pick it up.

14. Hmatty

Hmatty Registered

Well I tried everything short of starting over and it was working fine until this week now I see results but nothing for drivers or teams. Do I have to start again?

15. Nibo

Nibo Registered

You can always try to create another championship in existing r2la or start another r2la from scratch.
    But I need more info to decide what is going on to help you more. Right now, as I said, it looks like some xml results assigned to a race(races) in your championship have been removed from hard drive. Where exactly do you "see results"? Did you try re-assigning results for your championship races? Are you sure that all championship races show reports and not errors when you click on them? Is your r2la hosted online so that I can look?

buzz hornet likes this.
  16. Hmatty

Hmatty Registered

well here goes 1 no it is not online yet this is my first attempt with it. 2 I see the results on the results page 3 yes I tried to reassign did not work, 4 The error message now shows in all of the races in championship so I don't know what got deleted.
    I deleted all the logs and recopied them into championship and now it works ok so I don't know what went wrong. Thanks for your help

buzz hornet and Nibo like this.
  17. Justifier

Justifier Registered

Hi Nibo, thanks for your great tool. I am trying it for the first time and I am setting up a championship which has about 150 races over the season! I know it's a lot but we prefer doing 9 x 10 minute sprint races rather than 2 x 45 minute races or similar. My friends like to look at the Driver standings total points but the PTS column is to the far right and off screen and can't be seen without scrolling over every time. Is it possible to have the total PTS column on the left side next to the Drivers name as the first column? Thanks in advance. Cheers

18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Justifier, I'll look what I can do in next days.

19. Justifier

Justifier Registered

Thanks for the prompt response Nibo! Thinking about it would it be possible to have the columns actually run opposite such that the newest race results is to the left running with the oldest to the right? (but obviously with the total PTS still to the left with the Drivers name as well) This would be awesome! Cheers

20. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to 2.058.29
    • Added championship option "Show points sum column on the left side of standings tables". Default "Off".
    • Added championship option "Reverse race order display in standings tables". Default "Off".

atomed, JuanP006 and buzz hornet like this.