[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I can do that for next update.

No, there is no data about upgrades in xml logs.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
    FuNK! likes this.
  2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Until next update you can just download and unzip this one file for AI times toggle button on Track Records page. Unzip into rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.27\web2py\applications\r2la\compiled folder, as before.

FuNK! likes this.
  3. FuNK!

FuNK! Registered

Works like a charm! Thank you!

4. FORMULAEFAN71

FORMULAEFAN71 Registered

Didn’t read any above posts to see if they might have the answer because to many of them lol. My log analyzer is not detecting any new sessions. I recently had to uninstall and reinstall rf2 if that matters. the window still opens and i can still acces the championship manager, but my new races that i did, did not show up when i hit "check for new logs"

5. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Maybe new rF2 install is on different path? Check where is your new rF2 folder. Then you can either:
    1. Copy your old log files from old rF2 /Results folder new rF2 /Results folder. Start completely new r2la, enter your current rF2 path in first form.
    - or -
    2. Continue to use old r2la and old logs from old location. But add new D:\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\Log\Results path to your Results folder as secondary path on r2la options page.

1st way is better.

FORMULAEFAN71 likes this.
  6. KristianS80

KristianS80 Registered

How can I delete incorrect "Points System" that I have created?

7. Nibo

Nibo Registered

There is no delete function for user points system. But you can save "over" the same preset entering the same preset name, correcting values what you need to correct. Or just ignore incorrect preset.

8. M700N

M700N Registered

9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

M700N, something changed in your r2la that produces an error. Maybe new bugged log file or some undiscovered bug in r2la. What page exactly you trying to access? Results Viewer? I can not see error tickets remotely (and address http://51.89.155.18:8000 is not answering at all for me). Zip your rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.27\web2py\applications\r2la\errors folder and send it to me.

10. M700N

M700N Registered

I had it stopped so that would be why you didn't get a reply. I have started it now if you want to try and also see attached for the logs.

Thanks for your help.

Attached Files:

11. M700N

M700N Registered

I have just realised that it is the Results and Records pages that don't work.

12. Nibo

Nibo Registered

All latest errors are "database is locked". Some days before that there are "out of memory" and "Not enough space" errors... I don't know exactly why database could be locked. It usually shows this error when there are a lot of requests (>100) to the page at the same time. But it does not look like its the case here. Also you say you restarted r2la, and that should have released DB if some process was locking it... Hard to say. Maybe there is not enough space on your hard drive? Maybe there are some irregular very long log files in your log folder (open that folder sort by size and tell me if there are some very big files, more than 20Mb). You can try unzipping new version of r2la somewhere, start it from scratch and see if it will work.

13. M700N

M700N Registered

I have resolved it. I think it was because I have too many result files in the Results folder (over 10,000). I removed 9,500 and it now seems to be working again. Thanks for your help

14. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Oh, yes that can be the case. Even listing so much logs in Results Viewer could have locked DB and even browser could run out of memory or lock-up. I recommend keeping logs number no more than 800-1000.

15. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered

Can you add some little special function?

Can we create/change Class Colors in future in Multiclass racing? Because, now we have Blue / Red / Green like IMSA - if i use LMP1 and GTE i want Red for LMP1 and Green for GTE...

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

That is already possible for some time (I think I forgot to add it to changelog then). Change colors for these classes in rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.27\web2py\applications\r2la\static\css\app.css
    Code:
    .uk-badge-class0 {background-color:#9d9d9d}
    .uk-badge-class1 {background-color: #e41818}
    .uk-badge-class2 {background-color: #012b60}
    .uk-badge-class3 {background-color: #009635}
    .uk-badge-class4 {background-color: #f28f00}
    You may need to press CTRL+F5 in browser to see changes.

buzz hornet likes this.
  17. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered

Thanks, but this is for all seasons... So, if i use red colors for all CLASS 0, i have all first class red... i want set green for GT3, red for LMP1, Blue for LMP2.... i dont know if you can this add..

18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Jimmy, try this:

Updated to 2.058.28
    • Fixed Track Records refresh on car identifier change.
    • Added "Hide/Show AI times" button to "Track Records" pages (works when "Show AI record times" option is On).
    • Added unique (per championship) css classes for car class badges on championship race results page. You can change class badge color by adding values at the end of app.css file. It should look like this: .uk-badge-class0-championship_name {background-color: #your_color}. Where "championship_name" is the name of the championship for which you need to change class badge color, replace "spaces" in championship name with "_" (underscore) symbols. You can change class badge colors for all championships by changing values for classes .uk-badge-class0 (0 to 4) in app.css file.

yashiman and buzz hornet like this.
  19. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered

NICE THANK YOU!!! :)

20. Brent

Brent Registered

Hi @Nibo, Is it possible to give drivers who missed an event last place points? Basically edit a race by adding in a driver name(s) and then assigning the points?