[REL] WTCR 2018 by Tommy78

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Tommy78, Aug 20, 2019.

1. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

An unconditionally very good and also very demanding mod. If you don't have it, but are considering to buying it, just do it.
    Just awesome!

Tommy78 likes this.
  2. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Guest

What do you guys think about the volume of the exterior sounds?

Imho these sounds are much to loud, compared to, for example, S397 GT3, GTE, Tatuus and so on. Its really hard to hear the own engine because of the volume of the opponent cars. Surely i could alter my sound settings every time but this is not comfortable.

ayrtonforever likes this.
  3. ayrtonforever

ayrtonforever Registered

i agree, same problem here. following another car is difficult to hear our engine and tire slip, so driving is a little bit uncomfortable. anyway a really good mod

4. cDan

cDan Registered

that's it, it's finally installed and well done for the work accomplished. ;)

pascom likes this.
  5. Dani Mcfly

Dani Mcfly Registered

Happy holidays everyone! I tried the mod and have a question. I have Interior Mirror distortion, does any body know how to fix this?

6. FuNK!

FuNK! Registered

That's a bug (wrong UV mapping) that @Tommy78 has to fix ;)

7. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

Can you tell me which car? And it is interesting, because it was good in all previous version. So i am sure it is not wrong UV mapping, because I didn’t remapped anything just for fun.

8. FuNK!

FuNK! Registered

UV was more or less a guess from my side. Maybe it's also a mirror.bmp with a changed ratio or the game loads one that has a different one!? However, as @Dani Mcfly has not responded yet, I will jump in and put up a couple of screens that show the mirror distortion in the cockpits:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Balazs Floszmann

Balazs Floszmann Registered

10. FuNK!

FuNK! Registered

Manfredk2 and Balazs Floszmann like this.
  11. Dani Mcfly

Dani Mcfly Registered

First. Happy New Year. Second, Cars are awesome and they drive very well, the FFB is very good and the handling is well done. The mirror distortion was with the Peugeot at Zandvoort, but I tried the same car in Zolder and the mirrors are OK. I haven't tested them correctly because of Holidays and Christmas Parties the last Week :D

Tommy78 likes this.
  12. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

20200105012936_1.jpg
    hey @Tommy78 I happened to see this anim when I do some research with rf2's arm anim.... Look at the left hahah, just hold nothing.
    seems just not a unique anim made for audi's steering wheel, it's not important but I just put it here to see if you want fix this or not. I think rf2's arm anim is way tooooooo poooor.....
    And your new JGR is great, how about your next project? hope to see it soooooon~!!

13. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

Because when turning the wheel, above x degree the driver take off one hand, same in real life, if you hold the wheel your arm will be break. Above around 160-180 degrees, you need to take off your hand and grab another position to turning again.
    And thanks for your comment about the JGR, i don't know i need to open a topic here or not. Hope you like it. Currently i working on another project ATM.

zxd1997 and Rui Santos like this.
  14. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

aha, no this point, I mean when the hand grab the wheel again, because the audi isn't a round rim, so when the anim hold steering again it just hold on the air..... many many vars have this problem even 397's offical cars I think... so I just came across to it and just told you, there is no need to fix this i think
    and when we can know about your next project? can't wait for it!

15. Haris1977

Haris1977 Registered

Can i - somehow - test the car before buying it? It looks interesting

16. Heikki21

Heikki21 Registered

His next project is already available in his store for rF2 ;) its the Jaguar E-Trophy which he delivers also with a V8 combustion engine version.

17. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

yes, I mean next after this JGR, I said hahahh ,because they're both nice, so I hoping to see tommy's next!

18. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

I can't show you too much at the moment, i just finished with the wheels and brakes, and started to modeling the carbody just yesterday, so when i can show you enough i will do. ;)

zxd1997 and Rui Santos like this.
  19. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

Unfortunately there’s no free car in this pack.

20. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

Just waiting for this, will be a nice one but not sure will I feel amazed hahaha