Can't get VR to work

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by alabamamercy, Dec 26, 2019.

1. alabamamercy

alabamamercy Registered

Hello, I meant to try VR in rFactor 2 but unfortunately, I can't seem to get it to work, and I couldn't find any solutions online so far. 3 bhk flats in mulund west I've tried launching Oculus first, then the game, and when I go in-game by clicking singleplayer from the launcher, nothing happens in my real estate developers in mumbai HMD, it stays on the Oculus menu (SteamVR doesn't boot up either). And when I tried launching Oculus & SteamVR first before the game, when trying to open the launcher, Steam says "rFactor 2 does not support VR, and it might affect performance", or something very close to that. real estate advisory firms in mumbai

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
  2. bluet

bluet Registered

Hi . CLICK OK when you see does not support VR it does.. When you get to the launcher screen click on the 3rd icon down video settings then set . GPU to your card ..then click on the VR Select HMD +Mirror then resolution 1920x1080..Anti Aliasing level 2 .Post Effects Low . Mode Windowed ..

Refresh Rate 60 hz this for the your monitor not your HMD. Click OK ...you can start steam VR before or after you do this ...
    then click the on the single player icon put your HMD on your head .. this may take some time to load .. you should be good to go ... Cheers Denis

bwana likes this.