Latest Roadmap Update - December 2019

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Goanna

Goanna Registered

What a load of codswollop...you have two different tracks, they both use some of the same tarmac but still two different circuits.

muz_j, F1Aussie, Gasper Zupan and 4 others like this.
  2. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

I'm sorry, but if you bought an Fe track, and expected a full F1 track, you're not the brightest of the bunch. Nowhere did they state that you got the GP track, nor did they even say they would release a full GP track. 9 euro's for a laser scanned "de azure" and people are still complaining.

makan, muz_j, Gasper Zupan and 4 others like this.
  3. Haitham

Haitham Registered

Circuit D'AZUR Laser scaned ??

4. Patrick Schumacher

Patrick Schumacher Registered

Thump up for the vegetation of Le Mans. Looks very good now! :)

jayarrbee36 likes this.
  5. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

All fine guys.
    Love Peace & Unity!

Rujasu and M-Bimmer like this.
  6. M-Bimmer

M-Bimmer Registered

Never thought that i would be so willing to try a beta release :D (beta is usually just a stable night build but not the latest one).
    Still as you said it’s FINALLY here :)

memoNo1 likes this.
  7. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Whoo Hoo Kid, now let's blow the Death Star and go home!

CrimsonEminence and Emery like this.
  8. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Rui, we have been told over and over, nothing about bugs and solo play will be addressed until AFTER this is sorted. I'm not saying they will immediately get to work on alllllll the things we've been listing for the last 3 years, but finally we are on the way.

About a discount for the track for Fe purchasers, Prior to the Nurb/Nords, I would have roundly chastised you for even thinking such thoughts. But Nords did include some free add-on layouts. However, those had been publicly announced that more circuits were coming to Nords. We have not seen any announcements that would indicate additional layouts being gifted to Fe users. So it might have been nice, but I certainly would not have expected it.(heck I didn't even know Azur was in the works)
    apparently the gardens around Le Sarthe have been updated. Where's my Chaparral?????!!!!

9. Levelup1

Levelup1 Registered

Thanks for your hardwork! Happy new year everyone!

10. Luprosx

Luprosx Registered

Car and tracks updates very well thanks
    LeMans great.
    Merry Christmas!

11. Obbzy_XR_

Obbzy_XR_ Registered

Wow! I'm just worn out reading about all the new & updated content. I'll wait off on the UI until it's confirmed as stable by most.
    Really looking forward to grabbing all the New Zealand circuits (how about some tracks from across the ditch? Perhaps a S397 version of Phillip Island? Hint, hint That would make my 2020).
    All the car updates will be interesting to explore and see what has been done.
    Also looking forward to some circuit updates too.
    That was indeed a massive roadmap. I think I need a cigarette and a cold shower after all that 'lovin' :)

12. Travis

Travis Registered

A laser scanned version of Bathurst and Phillip Island would be incredible additions to rF2.

Even just an updated Bathurst to reflect the GT3 12 hour race would be welcome.

Thanks Studio 397 for all the updates and additions throughout 2019!

13. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Registered

IMO they need to put their things together! It's a bad business to deal with customers like that! It's the second time it happens to me, due to that i didn't bought anymore things i will not use, not even for support purposes, this was the final stab for me! If you're going to charge for every layout, or for every new curb or corner in a track i think you're robbing your supporters! Imagine you buy a car and the brand charges you everytime car has a safety software update, it's a bad business right? I understand they want to win some money, but at least look what Kunos did with their business model and learn something...

memoNo1 likes this.
  14. t0p5ecret

t0p5ecret Registered

Wow @Christopher Elliott @Marcel Offermans that is a massive update, can't wait to try Cicuit d'Azur and the new Audi update, but the fact that you're updating the Tatuus cars and releasing Highlands, Teretonga, Pukekohe, Manfeild and Hampton Downs for free is absolutely brilliant. Plus you made my day with the Kartsim update, thanks everyone at Studio 397 for all the hard work! I hope you have a great Christmas and New Years!

makan, muz_j, Manfredk2 and 3 others like this.
  15. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

That is exactly my opinion. This time I really do without it. This is not about a "few" euros. It's about the principle !

Rui Santos likes this.
  16. JimmyT

JimmyT Registered

Can't wait to get home from work and have a crack at all this new stuff.
    Thanks S397 and Merry Christmas to you all, hope you and your families have a safe and happy one.

17. Emery

Emery Registered

Wow, so happy to see the New Zealand tracks! Teretonga is a favorite of mine and the rest, well, they'll get service in my hands. The sale will see me pick up a few items this time around and I might even splurge for d'Azure. My poor download cap is going to be strained this month.

Going to be painful waiting for modder documentation on the new graphic features, just like waiting for all the UI features to be enabled, but they sure sound wonderful.

t0p5ecret likes this.
  18. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Registered

Exactly!

19. gunner1483

gunner1483 Registered

When will come a sound update for all GT3 cars etc. ??

20. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

Merry Christmas and Happy New year :)
    Thanks for a great rF2 year and hope 2020 is just as great.

So when making those new tracks (NZ) do they make use of the new PBR tech?

That BMW, those who own the race version now get a road version free?
    If I buy the race now do I get the road as well or a separate purchase?

When will all tracks have the new PBR shaders that LeMans got? It isn't ideal having tracks all at different graphical fidelity levels.

If I buy the FE Monaco do I get the GP or visa versa? Or are they considered two separate tracks? Nordschleife has different layouts so what's different with Monaco?

Rui Santos likes this.